PDA

View Full Version : The DANIELA HANTUCHOVA Cheering Thread

Oizo
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:46 AM
Let´s cheer this lovely and talented Tennis player, who will be the next # 1 very soon!
:wavey: :bounce:
Great Daniela, wonderfull, amazing !!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
We love ya !!!!:kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

nikita771
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:08 AM
She's 17 right now. If she keeps playing like she did in Indian Wells, she will go no place but up. I am so impressed by her and cannot believe that I didn't pay any attention to her until tonight. I thought that she was just going to be a sacrificial lamb for Hingis - but she proved me wrong. Congratulations on a well deserved victory!

Oizo
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:14 AM
Yes, she proved to the tennis world, that she is a good player and a TOP-Player as we speak! :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey:

venusrocks
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:16 AM
DHAN! mah gurl! :drool: :wavey:

Irish
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:31 AM
She made me proud tonight. I thought she would give Martina a tough night but came through and won. I first noticed her when she beat Barbara Schett last fall (and then she beat her at IW). I wish her continued success (but give Babsi a break. lol) ;)

Lola
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:45 PM
It's a long way to reach # 1, but I am sure she'll get there!

Congrats to such a wonderfull player! :bounce:

Oizo
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:31 PM
It is indeed a long way, but who knows how quick she`ll make it ;)

Oizo
Mar 19th, 2002, 01:44 AM
Maybe we should bet: when do you think will Hantuchova become a # 1 player? ;) :D

PamShriverRockz
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:06 AM
#1? Sooner rather than later I reckon! ;)
Go Daniela! :bounce: :bounce:

Lola
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#1? Don't know. and there is no use talking about that.
we'll see...

EVAspeed
Mar 19th, 2002, 04:45 AM
i've had my eye on hantuchova since she beat justine.

i posted on another site, "...now that justine's out, i'm going for hantuchova all the way. if she loses (knock on wood), i'm gonna have to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the tourney." what talent.

aura of daniela
Mar 19th, 2002, 07:15 AM
Daniela actually turns 19 in April, just thought I'd correct you, someone said 17....that all.
I have been watching Daniela closer then I've watched any player since I saw her training on the opening tuesday of the Australian Open.
I didn't know who she was, hadn't seen any of her previous results, didn't even know she what seeded, and this was well before there was any chance of her meeting Williams on the Friday, but her personality shone like a bright light.
She looked so confident, but also so relaxed on the court.
You could still tell she was young and very innocent and every once in a while you could see her give a shy smile in our direction as if to say how embarrassed she was that we took the time to watch her practise.
Daniela was cute and it was obvious she had lots respect for Nigel her coach, but she still looked to drift mentally once in a while, like all 18 year olds do, and that why I think Daniela's improvement from then to how is so huge. She obviously had the talent back then, but her improvement in her mentality is huge since then.
She is an amzing person and talent, and I couldn't imagine anything less than top 5 before the Australian Open 2003.
I kind of hope she doesn't rise too quickly because that would give me less chance to interact with her next year. And all the wrong fans with start following her, but I know that wont get to her head, thats for sure.

Daniela my angel.
Simon

matthias
Mar 19th, 2002, 09:39 AM
i´m a big fan from her too.
but we shouldn´t put to much pressure on her small shoulders.
sure, she played great tennis the last 2 weeks at indian wells, but we can´t expect a performence like this each week.
top10 end of the year is possible and would be great, and then we will see what happend at the future!