PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Dawn Marie
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:52 PM
:wavey: :wavey:
I just want to say Hi to everyone and well I always wanted to post a little silly topic like this. You know start a silly thread.. just so I can see how many replies It gets. I admit it.. sometimes I sit here and press my *reload button* to see how fast another poster replies after I type a message. LMAO AT ME.:)

P.S. am i the only one who does this? lol
:o

Josh
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:55 PM
Hi Dawn :wavey:

I do that too, especially when I'm typing for uni and I get bored of it. ;)

saki
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:56 PM
Joshie - how are you? Haven't seen you around for ages.

Jessica02
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:58 PM
:wavey: Dawn!

Im all for silly topics!!

Looking forward to the Marti - Dani match?

Dawn Marie
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Ooops I meant to say *VIEWS*.. how many views it gets.. lmao at ME again.:)

I betcha you all can just see me now hitting my reload button... lol I am so silly sometimes.. :)

Still waiting though on someone! anyone! to say that understand my topic.. :)

Josh
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Oh I'm around...it's just that I'm busy for uni. Thesis, internship, exams soon *sigh*....and I'm kind of a 'last minute guy' so it's really everything adding up to the pile :rolleyes:.

How are you doing? Exams too soon?

saki
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Well, I should be busy... exams coming up too...

But somehow I just end up wasting my time. The other day, I was taking a break from work, turned on the radio and ended up listening to a show about "procrastination". it doesn't get much better than that. ;)

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:04 AM
Hiya :wavey:

I am fine Jessica waiting acting silly.. passing time.. on the tennis match.:)

I am glad I am not the only one who likes to hit that reload button.. LOL Thanks or letting me off the hook.. JOSH. I would just die if I were the only one who did that.. lmao at ME.

Josh by the way your avatar is awsome! I just feel like picking up that lil monkey and giving it a huge huggie.:)

hiya Saki.:D

by the way I have a bet on this match.. lmao. If Dani gets more then 4 games I win 5 bucks. If Dani gets less then I lose. So Dani fight.. and get at least 5 games girl!:)

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:13 AM
SAKI, lol I know all about procrastination.. I aced that class!:D

Why noone in chat? so alone.. so very alone.. lmao

Oooooohh are you all like me? getting all giddy about the match? I love tennis.. :D

*dawn steps out of thread and precedes to hit that beautiful reload button*LMAO:cool: :D

POE, by the way I love this feature. I so wish we had "Who's Online" though. I still miss it.:(:)

Josh
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Wasting valuable time is one of my uhm...hobbies. ;) But at least I haven't come to the point where I listen to a show about procrastination. ;)

Don't worry Dawn, you're not the only one. hehe
And don't steal my monkey! :p

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:20 AM
Ok Josh *puts hands behind back* You know I was always jealous of Wacko Jacko for having that pet chimp. Bubbles. I just thought he was the cutest lil thing.:) I hope though for Bubbles sake that he is okay now though. And maybe he is in a good solid Zoo. Dayum you know this world is nuts when a monkey is better off in a Zoo.

*hits reload button yet again*.. lol

Josh
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:33 AM
*Posting a reply so that Dawn doesn't hit her reload button for nothing* ;)

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 12:38 AM
Thanks Josh as I was getting frustrated:D

Double Fault
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:39 AM
Dawn, you won five bucks already! Seems you're a good better. Maybe we should come to you for tips in the future. ;)

Talking about the reload button. I remember years ago that I couldn't view any new posts on the old board. A kind hearted poster educated me on the functions of a browser. I could then see everything. That kind hearted poster's name was Ayla. :) It's a shame she doesn't visit here very often.

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:04 AM
Dawn :wavey:

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 04:12 AM
:wavey: Hi Doublefault I know she is a kind hearted person.:) She helped me with my username and password and all that other crap.

:wavey: Hi Jordan.

carot
Mar 18th, 2002, 12:57 PM
A silly topic i haven't posted in? OMG could i be losing my touch here? :o

hi Dawnie :wavey:

gentenaire
Mar 18th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Hi Dawn!:wavey:

I love silly threads:)

gentenaire
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:13 AM
bump

louisa2k2
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:17 AM
yeh, shouldnt take life to seriously, i never stress about my work at uni ne more and it always gets done!
I always have to hit the reload button or n e new messages just dont come up at all!

Dahveed
Mar 19th, 2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
I just want to say Hi to everyone and well I always wanted to post a little silly topic like this. You know start a silly thread.. just so I can see how many replies It gets. I admit it.. sometimes I sit here and press my *reload button* to see how fast another poster replies after I type a message. LMAO AT ME.:)

lol :) no i also do that sometimes, like today i'm supposed to type my report for uni but i just cant do it so i'm here 'refreshing' the board and thinking of what to post but i actually have nothing to say lol

But it's nice to have threads where you can post even when you have nothing interesting to say (anyway, it's not like everybody here is writing interesting and thoughtful posts :p)

brickhousesupporter
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Hi Dawn:wavey:

How are you doing today?

You were my 600 post I hope you feel special.

sartrista7
Mar 19th, 2002, 06:04 PM
:wavey: Dawn

Procrastination... tell me about it. I'm so lazy I couldn't be bothered to get myself lunch today.

Lalala, 3 books to read an 1 essay to write, 7 hours left... deary me.

Dawn Marie
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:53 AM
hiya everyone.:)

Beige- that is the family from the sitcom "FAMILY". I adored Kristy Mcnickel. I still enjoy that teen film with her and Tatum O'neal and Mat what's his name. A classic film.

Beige I know the game but forgot the name of it. :D:D

Awe that was sweet of you Brickhousesupporter.. I have to remember that number. 600:)

LOL@Sarista I too still procrastinate.. I still owe you a PM response.. :) he he slap me. I hope you got your assignments finished.

LOL@carot and dahveed gald I am not alone.. :)

*leaves post and hurries to hit re-load button* *AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*:D:wavey:

Beige I will try to answer them.. some were hard for me.:P
Hey you should add more in here if you like? I love Pop Culture:)

marshmellow
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:06 PM
hi dawn http://www.grillsportverein.de/smilies/kao/cactus/bye2.gif

Dawn Marie
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:17 PM
hiya Marshmello:)

Beige, okay now there gettin' a little bit easy for me.

1.Bette Davis Eyes, Kim Carnes.
2.Spirograpgh, our family has the creaitive gene of drawing, we draw and paint. Brother majored in Art at OSU. My dad can draw his ass off, and my mother can paint well. I can draw and paint too. I just don't apply myself much.:( By the way I had this toy many times over in my youth.
3.Benson, and that is little Tracey Gold's sister I forgot her name though. Was it Missy Gold??

Okey Dokey, gotta go nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. Dawn is checking on Bubbles to make sure he is okay after living with A weirdo.. he needs some counseling.:)

Kisha
Mar 20th, 2002, 11:26 PM
:wavey: Dawn!

how are you today?

i havent really interacted woth you much, but i thought id say hi and see if you had any exciting gossip!!:) :)

sartrista7
Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:49 PM
:kiss: :wavey: Dawn

Yup, got essays all done without regard for quality... di one on postmodernism and feminism and it's the most pretentious piece of writing the world has ever seen.

:raises eyebrow: so where's that PM then? ;)

Dawn Marie
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:57 PM
Beige,beautiful color by the way..Ok here yah go.:)

1.It looks like what I used to call a "Candy Necklace", or is it "Love Beads"?

2. Paul Anka

3. Way to easy!! I had this toy about at least 7 times in my youth. I even stopped in a toy store and bought this about 2 years ago. I still have it. By the way the back says "Ohio Art". All ohioans should know about the Etch a Sketch.:)

Great going Beige.:) More more more..:)

Sarista7 good! keep up the good work.I will reply to the PM today.. I am such a procrastinator. Off today so I will catch up on e-mails and Pm's:D

Jessica02
Mar 22nd, 2002, 10:04 PM
:wavey:

Hi Dawn...Ive viewed this thread about 3 times now....I will help u more later if i am still awake....

Im soo tired and Ive just finished an exhausting piano lesson....Somebody needs to give me a rest!

I know your happy Martina won so easily today....

Bye!

Sorry for this stupid post....

Dawn Marie
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:15 AM
LOL.. hiya Jessica:wavey: . I will know that 3 of the reloads were from you. Thank you.;):D Actually I wanted marti to win... I so wish to see her vrs. Alex. Yuor post was not stupid.. this is a silly thread .. anything goes in my opinion.

Also I forgot to say hiya to Kisha.. wavey. :wavey:

Beige more more more.. lol:)

Barrie_Dude
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie

Gee, and I thought I was the only one!

BTW, Hello Dawn Marie!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

sartrista7
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:33 AM
Dawn :kiss: :kiss:
very drunk AND typing carefully now,no idea how i turned on computer wiothout falling over ;)
I'd like to see Alex v Martina too. I think Marti9na's the better player but if she's off and Alex's serve is on it coulkd get interesting

Alex has impressed me with how much she's matured recently ttoo

Dawn Marie
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:22 AM
Hiya Barridude:wavey: I am So glad I am not the only one.. LMAO. :)

Beige
Apr 10th, 2002, 01:29 PM
Hey Dawn Marie! :wavey:

Quick recap: The necklace worn by David Cassidy is known as...PUKA SHELLS. And you were close with Paul Anke! That pic is none other than...NEIL "BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO" SEDAKA. :)

Round 3

1. Who is this person?

http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/shdws/regular/10037000/10037199.jpg

2. What 3 WORDS follow "Conjunction junction"?

3. Dominique Devereaux was a character on what series?

Jakeev
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Uh dawn marie just in case i have not done this lately but....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: