PDA

View Full Version : THE WTAWORLD BB HOUSE:)

rightous
Mar 16th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Rightous was the contestant to go this week, he went quietly and sadly after drinking the house out of all its alochol, he went skinny dipping in the hen's hut and sang the Macerena for 5 hours, so I guess it was his time to go;)

After the show, he gave an exclusive interview to Kisha and Tim on their new TV show.

Kisha: So rightous what did you feel about the experience.

Rightous: Obviously it was a brillant experience, I was loved by all, he public loved me, the chickens, the cameras, EVERYONE.

Tim: What did you feel about the other contestants?.

Rightous: Wel they were fun but I was the STAR, wihtout me they are nothing.

Kisha: ther has been specualtion in the press about per4ever and Molly, what do you think about it?

Rightous: Aren't we getting off the point of this interview, ME. I'm very well and as you know there has been ALOT of press covergae baout me, me with Mariah, Me with Christina Milian, need I go on.

Tim: What will you do now that you are out of the house/>

Rightous: Is it not obvious, to take over the world.

Kisha: Thanks thats all see you after the break.

So who will be next?????

per4ever
Mar 17th, 2002, 10:48 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

this is getting excited :D

Monica_Rules
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:08 PM
Oh this is close!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 17th, 2002, 05:57 PM
:sad: I'm gonna miss ya Marky!!!!!! :kiss:

Wanna play, K? ;) :kiss: Do you still have your 'playmobile'? (wink wink) :angel:

Evey
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:13 PM
We'll miss ye Mark :sad:

Kisha
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:21 PM
well if you like betting, i just heard from William Hill that:

Evey is favourite to win!

it is :

Evey
Marri
Celeste
Per
Sarah

Celeste, if you get bored, you can come on mine and Tims show and answer the people's questions when they ring up wanting advice on sex!;)

per4ever
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:21 AM
I always want to play :D

and nope, no playmobile anymore ;) :o :kiss:

Scotso
Mar 18th, 2002, 08:19 AM
hmm ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:49 PM
I'm bored.... :( I wanna play..... anybody 'up' for it? ;)

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:51 PM
Marri, i know someones whose up for it, but i hope they dont cock it up!

girl, you KNOW who i am talkin' bout!:p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 18th, 2002, 03:56 PM
:o I have no idea about what you're talking about! :p :angel:

Barrie_Dude
Mar 18th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by per4ever
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

this is getting excited :D

You are always excited, Per4ever! You Are A Pervert!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rightous
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:26 PM
Its crap that the most interesting and good-lloking contestant is gone but I'm sure the rest of you can provide some sort of entertainment:p

Marri now you had me dumped out of the house, I've hooked up but thanks for the offer:p

Evey girl you stay off the vodka right, its not good for you rightous remembers the night with the rice and the pole

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:52 PM
Its crap that the most interesting and good-lloking contestant is gone but I'm sure the rest of you can provide some sort of entertainment

yeah, it was sad when i left! thanks for saying that Mark!:kiss:

rightous
Mar 18th, 2002, 10:58 PM
Obviously I was talking about you:rolleyes: Yeah like Whatever:rolleyes:

Now if I was talking about teh girl most allergic to their clothes I wonder who I would be talking about;)

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Obviously I was talking about you Yeah like Whatever

*Kisha pulls out a frying pan to hit Mark around the face with!* Then you and Marri will be twins!

Now if I was talking about teh girl most allergic to their clothes I wonder who I would be talking about

Marri of course!:) :p ;) - you should know Mark, you were the one ripping them off!:p

rightous
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:06 PM
Ouch that hurt, so thats what happened to Marri;) :p

Girl in fact you were more likely to be ripping off her clothes than sweet and innocent me;)

And waht about that nite in the Hot Tub, you, Barrie and per4ever had, and him a married man now:)

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:10 PM
well all i can say is that nothing happened, well if it did then it didnt satisfy! lol only kidding!

nope, that wasnt me, i think marri had a kisha wig on and it was her in the hot tub. i much prefer reading my jane Austin novels, tucked up in bed by 7:30!

as for ripping Marri's clothes off, NOPE! i am pretty damm sure it was you! it was all over channel 4 and on the front page of the sun! dont believe me?, all i have to say it was a sun exclusive!

Barrie_Dude
Mar 18th, 2002, 11:28 PM
Hello!!!
Speaking Of "Good Looking", Here I Am! Everyones Wet Dream Come True! My Ears Were Burning, So I Knew That Someone Was Speaking Of Me, I Come In Here, And Find That Kisha And Rightous Were The Ones Speaking Of Me! Thanks Y'all! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Celeste
Mar 19th, 2002, 12:19 AM
I continue to give it away for free (what a value!) and I love staying here! And it's a good session from me also. Plus, I crack a lot of jokes in the kitchen when I'm cooking for everyone, which apart from all sorts of raunchy sex acts, is my specialty after all! :bounce:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 19th, 2002, 10:37 AM
How come I feel so abused?? First Keesh smacks me with a pan.. :rolleyes: and then you guys rip my clothes off... :eek: perverts!!!! *slapping you all* :p

Pffff... I'm innocent!!!!!! :angel:

per4ever
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Luckily I treat my lil marri well ;)

Evey
Mar 19th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by rightous
Evey girl you stay off the vodka right, its not good for you rightous remembers the night with the rice and the pole

Mark - ive been off the vodka for 2 days now :D im really chuffed :) and :o about the time with the rice and pole.

DutchieGirl
Mar 20th, 2002, 02:39 AM
oh God! Am I still in this thing? lol Well, most likely not for much longer! :D

per4ever
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:18 AM
lol@sarah..yes you are still in the house...you were drinking Vodka with Evey ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 20th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Aww!!!! :kiss: K!!!!!! :kiss: You're a gentleman!! ;) hehe.. wanna hit the hottub? ;)

per4ever
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:21 PM
again in the hottub?? isn't there a sauna for the two of us ;)

btw rightous I think it's time for a new pol ;)

Barrie_Dude
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Who Filled The Hot Tub With Vodka? :confused: :confused:

per4ever
Mar 21st, 2002, 10:08 AM
oh rightous where are you? :D:rolleyes: