PDA

View Full Version : I played tennis against Amanda's sister today!!!

Grant
Mar 16th, 2002, 06:59 PM
yeah lol

we had to play a league tennis match today and i played against her in mixed doubles:D:D:D

she has the entire Nike outfit of course.....from head to toe lol :)

and she's a good player - double handed on both sides;)

nice person - but i didnt really get a chance to speak to her much at all

veryborednow
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:02 PM
more importantly.... did you win?

:p

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Cool!Your so lucky!:( :)

Grant
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:07 PM
hmmm lol!!

me and my partner were down 6-0, 3-0:o:o omg i was so pissed off - i was so tired (late night the night before lol), extreme heat, and nothing was working and the more i tried the more irritated i got :o

then we just decided to go for our shots - and we ended up winning the match 0-6, 6-4, 7-6:D LOL.....wow, it was weird.

even though we were so far down - the games were very close but we just couldnt close them. once we got one game - everything seemed to fall into place :)

that saying is so true - it aint over till its over.

Grant
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:10 PM
oh and btw, in case you are wondering, she is taller than amanda and has dark brown hair;) lol

Martian KC
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Any pic of her?;) oh BTW congarts!:D ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:14 PM
WOW!!! Congrats Grant!!!! Hehe, you must have had a blast out there!!! :bounce:

Nimi
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:15 PM
which tour?

Meesh
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:18 PM
Is she a younger sister or older sister?
Congrats on the win!

Grant
Mar 16th, 2002, 07:31 PM
lol - its no tour. its a top provincial league that is run in the western cape of south africa :) the standard of tennis is good :)

younger sister - i think she is 19 :)

TatiAnnahølic
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:37 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Aloysius
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:00 PM
Amanda is the oldest Coetzer sister, but also the shortest. ;)

Btw Grant, what was her sisters' name, and was she any good? Obviously she's probably not going to be anywhere near as good as Amanda, but how is her court sense and shotmaking skills?

DutchieGirl
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Aloysius
Amanda is the oldest Coetzer sister, but also the shortest. ;)

Btw Grant, what was her sisters' name, and was she any good? Obviously she's probably not going to be anywhere near as good as Amanda, but how is her court sense and shotmaking skills?

Amanda is the OLDEST Coetzer sister? Is she just? Then I think you might want to tell Martelle and Isabel, BOTH who are older than her. I would assume Grant played against Nicola who must be 21 by now, coz she wasn't that much younger than me. Last I heard she was studying at Stellenbosch Uni to be a lawyer.

Aloysius
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:29 PM
inkyfan, if I have written any bit of misinformation, please correct me without the hostility. I don't believe I have offended you or anyone in any way. And honestly, that was what I heard Amanda say on a tape I watched the other day. If I heard incorrectly, then I was mistaken. It is not a reason to be sarcastic towards me.

Grant
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:30 PM
:o

no problem aloysius :)

her name is nicola and she is in her first or second year of studying at Stellenbosch University :)

her game is good - obviously not at the standard of amanda's;) double hands on both sides - but she is really consistent and a nice person it seems :)

Miranda
Mar 18th, 2002, 07:11 AM
wow, grant, I envy of your so much :eek: :cool: