PDA

View Full Version : Jordan's Online Journal

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Im gonna enter journal entries every night.

3-15-02

I had fun today!My dad came home last night(hes a truck driver).We went and ate at McDonalds this morning.This week we had to take the ITBS test!It was sooo boring!I went to bed every night at about 1:30 AM,and woke up at 6:00 AM!I slept like a total of 3 hours at school.LOL...I should past this year,I'm bad at math,I made a C first semester,D second semester,F third semester,F fourth semester,and right now I currently have a D...I know I passed this year!Anyways,we did the test,went to the gym and played basketball for like 2 hours(my homeroom teacher is also a PE teacher,then I have PE next hour),then I went out to lunch and just talked to my friends and went to Mr.Waraksas,we just watched movies.Then I got checked out and went home,my friend called me saying he wanted to play some tennis,so of course I went,I won the first set 6-4,but then in the first game of the second set,I hit like 3 good shots and he called them all out,and I got sooooo mad for some reason,I usually dont.He went up 5-0 in the second,then I hit a good shot and gained momentum back and won 3 games in a row,my mom and dad were watching me,and at 5-3(deuce,his serve),I hit a forehand slice because he misfooted me,and my mom yelled out "Good shot!!!" and it distracted me and my next shot went into net,then he served out the 2nd set.I was up 2-0(40-15) then it started to rain.I went to Wal-Mart and saw some of my friends,then went to Blockbuster and rented "The Muskateer" but didnt watch it tonight,hehe...I keep wondering when "The Others"will come out,it should be out by now!Went back home and talked to Vanity,AlexSydney,and alittle to Tammy.:p Watched alittle bit of boring men's tennis,and now I am watching David Letterman....I'm going to the big city tomorrow(Lake Charles).Stay tuned...;)

P.S.My entries will get better,I'm new at writing journal entries,hehe..:)

Vanity
Mar 16th, 2002, 03:54 AM
Wow, you mentioned me in there! ;)

Are you the first person to create an online journal on this board???

should be interesting ;)

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Hehe,I think I'm the first person!Of course I'd mention you,your one of my best friends.:)

Mattographer
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:02 AM
You mention me there :rolleyes: ;)

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:08 AM
:p

I like your signature!Cant say the same about your avatar,it scares me!:o :p

Dawn Marie
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:09 AM
:wavey: Hiya Jordan. Your online Journal is real nice. Your a pretty good writer. Keep it up Jordan.:)

Mattographer
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:09 AM
http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/blackeye/hehehmn.gif

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
:wavey: Hiya Jordan. Your online Journal is real nice. Your a pretty good writer. Keep it up Jordan.:)

Thanks!:)

Dawn Marie
Mar 16th, 2002, 04:14 AM
You're welcome Jordan:)

Hey Alexsydney I like your new avatar.. lol

Me thinks it is time for me to get one. I never had one yet.:)

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 01:57 AM
3-16-02
----------
Hey everyone!I had a great day today....at first....I woke up and ate breakfast at McDonalds(again),then we headed to the big city,we got there and went to the mall,I went crazy.I headed to American Eagle at first and bought 5 shirts,like 6 pairs of pants(athletic/casual/jeans),and some sandals.Then I went into Gadzooks and saw Puma,I looked at the rack that had all the Puma clothes,and I really liked it,I bought more shirts and pants.We looked around more and then we headed home because I was tired and I was wearing these hurtful,blister-causing sandals.I got home,and my mom took a nap:rolleyes:.I stayed on the computer and talked to my friends.Then they woke up and started cooking,then I watched the match...:sad:
I am still shocked and depressed..anyways,thats what happened today,nothing too exciting...See ya tomorrow.

Becool
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Hi Jordan!

HEHEHE Your new "project" is interesting ;)

I will read them always I can ok?

:wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:15 AM
Hehe!Thanks Ber!:)

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:24 AM
Hey Jordan I think I now know what my vision was about? About that bridge that collapsed? And how I felt *electricity* and all. Well It all finally became quite clear tonight. ON ESPN. Just glad not to many people got hurt.

Hey Jordan keep up with the journal.. your a good writer.:)

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Interesting....I hate ESPN!:( :p
Thanks again.(But I know I'm not a good writer,haha)

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:38 AM
Jordan don't say that.. because you are good. You got a kind heart and keep up with the Journal thingy it is quiet entertaining. You are a decent writer .. who knows where it could lead? you could be the next Ernest Hemingway? or the next Toni Morrison?:)

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Or the next person you unblock?:mad:

Vanity
Mar 17th, 2002, 02:55 AM
Jordan, if I were you, i'd be glad that she blocked you. :)

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:02 AM
:D

Dawn Marie
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Jordan I would be happy to talk with you again. Infact you wanted my MSN addy and I gladly gave it to you. I love chatting with people. I give great advice(I THINK) and I think teenagers are interesting people. I thought you were a great guy and a sweet soul. I just didn't understand why you manouvered certain people in our chats? I even gave you a third chance where that was concerned because I saw something genuine in your words. If only you would of kept Vanity and Linton out of our MSN chat.. oh well *sigh*.

If you wish to start over again.. don't hesitate to send me a PM or something. Cause like I said you are a sweet guy.

Keep up the good work and do NOT stop writing!! :wavey:

Becool
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:26 AM
Jordan, r u doing the article for today?

Becool
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Actually u just did LMAO

pff me :rolleyes:

Jordan.
Mar 17th, 2002, 03:31 AM
Dawn,I never invited Linton in our convos,ugh,I would never do that....*puke*,just 1 time,and that was Vanity....Not that big of a deal,sheesh....:rolleyes:

Bernardo :wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:59 AM
3-17-02
----------
Nothing really special happened today.Got up and ate at McDonalds(again and again) and then headed to church.I promise you,I love Jesus and everything,but I can not set through a session of church,too boring and I like to be active.After that we went home and I called Tim to see if he wanted to plau tennis,he was at a part,so I called Peter and he was gone.So I had to beg my parents to play( oh no!:eek: ).We went out there and saw my old hitting partners,I felt so nervous,but I kept playing.My mom and dad were on one side and I was on the other(my mom and dad arent that good,or so I thought).I was hitting with my dad at first and not hitting it to my mom,because my mom has never played and my dad has played atleast 3 times a month.So,my dad starting to play like crap,so I started to hit it to my mom,she didnt hit it hard,but she got every single ball back,and she hit unbelieveable angles.I was so happy for her and my dad started to get jealous.LOL...so we left and I went to Wal-Mart and bought groceries,came back home and got on the computer.Then me and my dad went in the street(it isnt busy at all) and played tennis alittle bit more(he wanted to prove me wrong that mom was better than him).I went and talked to AlexSydney,Vanity,and Scotso( :hearts: ).Well,tomorrows school,and its 9:55 PM right now,but I'm gonna stay up to 1 AM and watch Buffy.:eek: Bye guys!:wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 19th, 2002, 03:29 AM
3-18-02
----------
Woke up and got dressed.SCHOOL!Blah!:mad: My dad and mom brought me to eat breakfast at McDonald's(last time,I swear!).I forgot my water at my house(I bring a water bottle to school because I have hydration problems)and we went back and got it,got to school,and the tardy bell was fixing to ring in like a minute!I didnt have time to go to my locker,so I just went to Mr. Hookers(science/soc. studies teacher) class.We read out of the book then we did make up work(I had 9 assignments missing!:eek: and I had a 54 F).I turned in most of it and now I have a 92.Went to Mrs. Weldons class(Lang. Arts) and she was so mean!She was accusing me of talking like every 20 minutes,well,I was,but she wasnt suppose to catch me!:p Went to PE(5th hour) and played basketball and hung out with Carrie and Sarah.I kept throwing basketballs at the basketball players(haha).Went to lunch and bought my friend some food then went outside.I just hung around talking to Justin,Doug,Alan,Adam,and Dallas.Justin is soooo cute..:drool: Anyways,went to Mr.Waraksa's class(math) and did a Quiz,we do like 7 quizzes and tests a week.When I work,I usually put my hand up to my forehead,and I had my pencil,and I didnt notice,but I had all these pencil marks on my face and everyone started laughing,even the teacher....:o :sad: Went to Office(my elective) and we didnt have to do any errands!My mom checked me out and I was expecting to play tennis with my parents since Peter and Tim couldnt play(they had a BETA club meeting) but his job called and he had to go to work(hes a truckdriver).:sad: So my mom left with my Aunt,and I played tennis against the wall,then I just got on the computer for the rest of the night and met a friend I use to talk to on MSN 3 years ago when I use to like wrestling(LMFAO).OMG,I've never seen a girl with so many problems,shes only 19 and shes had 5 boyfriends in the last 3 years,2 of them slept with her 15 year old sister,one of them raped her and beat her up,one of them is gay,and the other one was married to another woman.LOL..anyways,thats all I did today,I'm gonna be playing Tim tomorrow,so wish me luck!See ya tomorrow!:kiss: :)

Jordan.
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:16 AM
3-19-02
----------
Got up today and caught the bus(didnt eat at McDonalds!:eek::p).Got there and talked to my friends,bla bla bla,Mr.Waraksa caught me chewing gum so I had to put it on my nose for the rest of the hour(thats his punishment).Anyway,got picked up by Tim and we played tennis.Wow!What a match!I won 6-2 3-6 6-4.I played great in the first set,I didnt do too good in the second,I got frustrated with him because he made a comment on how he was playing bad,and I had nothing to do with winning it.Anyways,I regrouped in the 3rd,I was down 2-0,but broke back and held to 2-2,game Tim,3-2,game Jordan,3-3,game Tim,4-3,game Jordan 4-4,game Jordan(broke him after a long deuce-ad game)Jordan,5-4,Went through ANOTHER long deuce ad game,and finally won.I was so happy!:D But he always has excuses,oh well...:) Came home and was fixing to tell my mom the good news and she had that stare,I thought I was in trouble,but then she said "Jordan,I'm starting to feel sick."And I asked "Do you mean sick in the stomach or sick in the head?"and she said sick in the head(my mom has mental problems).During my lifetime,I was always staying with diff. people because of her,she hasnt been majorly sick in about 2 1/2 years,but every once in awhile,she becomes sick for one night.I think its gonna be okay,it usually is.Just got finished watching Charmed and Cruel Intentions.I love that movie!Such a sad ending...:sad: Bye yall!:wavey:

Jetta
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:25 AM
awwwwww Jordan I didn't know u started an online journal........hope your mom feels better!

Lexxie

Oizo
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:41 AM
Cool Jordan. Your journal ist very nice. :wavey: :cool:

Jordan.
Mar 20th, 2002, 03:45 AM
Thanks Alexis and Leonard!:kiss: :)

Glad to know some people read it,lol....:p

Scotso
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:55 AM
I'm a little concerned about the 3-17-02 post :p

Dawn Marie
Mar 20th, 2002, 05:34 AM
Nice entries Jordan, hey send me a Pm when you can as i lost your MSN addy.:)

I hope your mother is feeling better as I write this post.:):wavey:

Miranda
Mar 20th, 2002, 07:00 AM
why you don't talk about me :sad: . nice thread, Jordan :)

Jordan.
Mar 20th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Scotso
I'm a little concerned about the 3-17-02 post :p

:D

Jordan.
Mar 21st, 2002, 02:54 AM
3-20-02
----------
Another boring day...went to school,and actually made a good grade in Math!:eek: (It was a 70/D,but thats good for me.:eek: ) Rode the bus home...and got on the computer...Its raining here,and oh yeah,now I remember something,I was playing tennis on my garage wall(I have to do it when my mom and dad are gone.) and I opened the garage door,and it started to rain,anyway,the ball started rolling toward the road...so I ran and got it,stepping in water puddles along the way,right then,I saw my neighor step outside and I wanted to show off and show him I could play tennis,anyway,I ran,and my garage floor is real slippery for some reason,and I fell on my knee that is hurt,and my shin,ankles,and toes are burnt from falling...It hurt sooooo bad.Well,thats the only real exciting thing that happened today.LOL....if you want to,you can sign my petition...:wavey:
Bye bye.:)

Jetta
Mar 21st, 2002, 02:58 AM
wow i see u had a fun day today jordan........

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2002, 12:00 PM
3-21-02
----------
Nothing really happened today.Same ol Same ol,Our teacher called gay people sickning and stupid.Pfffff.Went home and thought I was gonna play tennis but he never called/picked me up.Well,thats all really,nothing too exciting.See ya tomorrow.

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:24 PM
^ Sorry about the above entry.I forgot to do it last nite.:eek:

Jetta
Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:34 PM
tsk tsk tsk Jordan......so inconsistent:rolleyes:

How's your birthday so far?:D

Jordan.
Mar 23rd, 2002, 12:50 AM
Its been going pretty good.:D
Read what it was like in my entry today.:rolleyes: :wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:35 AM
3-22-02
----------
My Birthday!:D Woke up this morning and forgot I didnt do my entry last nite,so I got on this morning 5 minutes before the bus came and typed that entry.:o All next week I get off,today was our last day.In first hour(Mr.Hooker,soc.studies and science),we did nothing,just "read".I didnt read,I talked to my friends,then in 2nd hour(same class,its a blocked class) we went to the gym and shot some basketball.I'm not that good.Went to 3rd hour(Mrs.Weldon, Lang. Arts) and "read" another story.Then in 4th hour we went to the library(yawn).Then I went to gym.Wooooo that was crazy.I hate the basketball players here and they started calling me fag,so..I would be sitting down talking to Sarah,and they would shoot and miss,I would grab the ball and run around and not give it back to them.I did that like,5 times..then Jay said "If you think Jordan is a ******,raise your hand."Pffffff,hes so stupid.Blah!Went to lunch because they had this new kind of Pizza,it was good.:drool: Went outside and hung out with Alan,Dallas,Adam,and Justin.Went to math(Mr.Waraksa) and we did nothing really,just worked on our Take Home Test.During break,I kind of was playing with Alan(I hit him but not hard,and he got his knee,and hit me alittle below my waist on the side,OMG,it hurt so bad.(Is it me,or am I always getting hurt? :p)Went to office,and the other 2 people that work with me were absent,so I had to run all the erands by myself on the busiest day of the year.I then went and played tennis with my mom in the street(we live on a dead end) and I was sooo tired,I couldnt hit the ball,so I quit,and it was about 5:00 PM and I went and took a nap until 7:30 PM.So here I am,I did this alittle earlier so I would be more consistent.:p J/k,nothing much was going to happen tonight,so I decided to right it now.:wavey:

Scotso
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:42 AM
omg... I worked in an office in high school too. The secretaries were grade A bitches and made me do all of their work for them.

People also used to call me a fag until I gave one of them a black eye.

Cowards.

Jordan.
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:06 AM
I should do that too!:D

the jamierbelyea
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:46 AM
Hey Jordan,

If you want to make this more than just a board thing check out

www.blogger.com [where my journal is at]

:)

Jordan.
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:02 AM
Thanks JWF....:wavey: :)

Jordan.
Mar 23rd, 2002, 03:04 AM
Whats your name on there?:)

the jamierbelyea
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:03 AM
The link to my blog is the second link in my siggy.

Jordan.
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:44 AM
3-23-02
----------
Today was awesome!I woke up about 9:30 AM and got on the computer.I was expecting to go with my uncle and his kids to see "Ice Age"(he had a divorce).Then about 12:30 PM my dad came home from truckdriving(hes only staying in one day),and I wanted to go watch "The Panic Room",it turns out it doesnt come out until next week!:( I was really pissed off about most of my favorites losing(Schiavone,Grande,Gagliardi,etc.). Went and ate at KFC chicken then came home and my mom and dad took a nap.They got up and my aunt came over(ugh,I cant stand her)and she started talking all to my parents and stuff,when we were suppose to be playing tennis,so we went out to get a drink,and then we played after that.I beat my dad 6-0 6-0,I was happy with the way I played.My forehand was really good,but then again,my dad isnt that great.Went to Wal-Mart(grocery store) and got groceries,I bought Kylie Minogue's "Fever".I didnt want to show my mom or dad that I bought it,because they dont like me buying CDs because they think their too expensive.Got home and ate Buffalo wings,then me and my dad watched Scottsdale semi-final and final matches.He really likes Jennifer.He doesnt like Martina because she doesnt hit the ball "hard enough".:rolleyes: And here I am,I'm fixing to listen to Kylie's new CD as soon as MadTV is over.See ya tomorrow!:wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:46 AM
3-24-02
----------
Woke up at 8:00 AM and went and ate at McDonalds.We didnt go to church this morning because my dad was gonna leave at 1 PM and he wanted to spend time with us.Umm...went to Wal-Mart and bought some groceries(junkfood)(hot pockets,pizza,lunchables,pineapples,etc.)again and then I came home and watched Meghann Shaughnessy vs. Marissa Irvin while my mom and dad went and ate at Burger King.I was really impressed with Marissa!It went off at 4-3 in the 3rd,and I was so happy to come on-line and see that she won.My dad left around 2:00 PM,and then me and my mom went and played tennis in the road.It was real windy and I was playing with the wind,she was playing against it,she doesnt hit the ball very hard and I hit it hard(compared to her hits).So we switched sides and all of the sudden started hitting harder,and I couldnt get them back because she hit them like 10 feet over my head(literally:eek: ) and then she started to hit like crap,just slapping at it and none of them went over.I got sooo mad and said "Just hit the ball right!" But she still didnt play good and we went inside,I was so mad because she didnt try.I felt bad for yelling at her so I apologized.Then when she left to go to church with Aunt Wanda(around 4:45 PM) I played against the wall,and I was hitting hard because I was playing the longer way of the garage and I accidently busted the light out along with the cover:eek:.Then I found some plastic bottle and cut out a peice the size of the size that was busted out and placed it in there.Im so sneaky.:p Then I came inside and talked to my friends.Here I am...:wavey:

P.S.Kylie's CD is greaaaaat!!!!:hearts:

Jordan.
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:48 AM
3-25-02
----------
Woke up and watched tennis,I was surprised at how aggresive Martina played.Hopefully she'll beat Serena.Went and played tennis with my cousin,Natalie.But she was no good and kept hitting the balls on the other courts(my old partners,blah :().Looked at scores for Jan-Mike and Lleyton.I was so mad that Gambill lost!:( Then Iroda lost and my day was horrid.Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
:cool:

Jordan.
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:51 AM
Just found out that theres a tornado watch!:eek: :sad: :o

Jetta
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:59 AM
Jordan is gonna visit the land and the Wizard of OZ soon! :p :p

Jordan.
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:11 AM
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Alexis :wavey:

MSN sucks,doesnt it?:mad:

Scotso
Mar 26th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Alexis, put that ass away! you're making me hot! lol ;)

Jordan.
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:15 AM
3-26-02
----------
Woke up and took a bath,brushed teeth,ate buffalo wings.:eek:
Then I watched tennis.I saw Andre vs. Thomas and I must say,I hate men's tennis.Then I saw Venus vs. Elena.:sad: Elena had so many break points and game points during the 2nd and 3rd.I was happy with the way she handled the pressure though.I tried to get on MSN,but everytime I tried,it screwed my computer up because it is was really really slow today.Went and played tennis in my garage and then came back in to get ready to watch Martina vs. Serena and it turns out that there was a rain delay.:mad: Thats all really today,it was smoggy all day because of last nights rains and winds.I love the rain(when its not interferring with tennis :mad: ).Their showing Serena vs. Martina,Jennifer vs. Tatiana,and Andre vs. Nicolas Lapentti( :drool: ).Hopefully they'll go over their time limit like they did today.See ya tomorrow!:wavey:

Jetta
Mar 27th, 2002, 02:32 AM
*Reads Jordan's Journal*

Yeah that Andre match bored me terribly. I am getting kind of sick of men's tennis lately. It seems like I'm perving on them more than watching the tennis lately :rolleyes: That's not a good sign

I'm glad they are showing Martina's match tomorrow. I was expecting it tonight and RAIN RUINED IT ALL. Damn rain!