PDA

View Full Version : Russell Yates is an @$$!!!!!!!

apoet29
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:23 PM
I am watching CNN and listening to the Andrea Yates sentencing today, when they showed her husband Russell outside of the court afterwards. He stated that he was obviously upset by the loss of his wife and children, but he was angry with Andrea because she did not tell him that she was having thoughts of killing the children. He stated, "Maybe if she had told me that she was having these thoughts, We could have stopped having children."

Oh really!!

Gee Jack@$$. Let's think about this logically. Your wife was put into a psychiatric institute for mental illness, and she attempts to commit suicide twice. On top of that, she has to homeschool the children and take care of her dying father. Gee Russell, do you think that perhaps your wife was on the edge and needed more support from you? Wow, does it take a lot of thinking to figure this out? Or were you so caught up with your image of the perfect family that you ignored the obvious signs?

I am changing my previous stance. Russell Yates deserves to be in prison along with Andrea for his blatant ignorance of his wife's condition and how it affected his children.

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

I'm sorry for my anger and language, but this case really affected me.:sad:

Shane54
Mar 16th, 2002, 03:43 AM
You are absolutely right ...he is an #$%@#%@! From the very beginning I believed as do many others do that something was up with him. His kids were all just murdered and all he could say was "My wife needs help"..No anger, no sadness, nothing. I believe that he is partly to blame and my have even been abusive. IN NO WAY am i excusing Andrea, she is responsible for her actions. But this woman needed help and unfortunately for those 5 innocent children, she did not get the help she needed. The whole scenario is very very very disturbing. But yes, something strange is "up" with Russell Yates......