PDA

View Full Version : Vice Presidential debate tonight!!!!

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Here's to hoping John Edwards puts that old, barely ticking, terror loving, war monger in his place.

YOU CAN DO IT EDWARDS!!!!!
Make Cheney look like the angry fool he is, just like Kerry made Bush what he was last week! :worship:

It's going to be interesting folks. Everybody knows Cheney talks out his ass, about shit he has no real clue on, he loves war, he's still getting paid by his old company, and also his power is a power based on terrorizing the good American people. Don't let this fool scare you, Edwards is gonna have this debate OWNED! :bounce: :worship:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20041005/i/r3617134183.jpghttp://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041005/capt.sge.ppi07.051004220318.photo00.default-380x232.jpg

http://www.johnkerry.com/images/downloads/KE_rectangular.jpg

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2004, 02:14 AM
i love you bacardi!

CC
Oct 6th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Cheney just gave up time again. He is not upbeat; he seems a little listless in comparison to Edwards.

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2004, 02:27 AM
neither of them r fucking answering the questions, that lady should samck them

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Haliburton got $7.5 in contracts from the USA's money to Iraq.

What did Cheney have to answer that question with?
Cheney: *crickets*chirping*

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:23 AM
And fellow American citizens, don't forget, when it come up about your jobs being out-sourced, and about the lack of jobs and the amount of people falling into poverty. The only thing Cheney wanted to blab about was his failed "No Child Left Behind" idea, an idea which will ultimately test every child for mental illness and have a brainwashed generation doped up on drugs they do not need.... All because Bush/Cheney are lobbied by the Prescription drug companies!

And according to Bush/Cheney, if I doctor done something wrong and killed or seriously injured someone in your family due to their negligence, then you wouldn't have the right to sue them. Because in the Bush/Cheney world, the Doctors are rich, and they love the rich and the rest of us are the scum of the earth.

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:42 AM
whats wrong with outsourcing? idiotic american high school drop outs lose jobs to people in india with master degrees who actually worked hard, shouldnt they get the jobs anyway, plus its cheaper for the companies to pay foreigners, which isnt fair, but thats the way it is

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:45 AM
What's wrong with it, is this. How much skill does one have to have to pick up a telephone and place an order for some item? Not much right, you'd agree that someone even without a high school education could do that, no? So why are the oh so intelligent Indian people wanting these crummy jobs?
Outsourcing when your country is in the worst job crisis, and economical crisis since the Great Depression is a bad idea. There are millions of American's who want to work, who did work, and done their jobs well, who have lost them to jobs being moved over seas. Due to the Bush/Cheney make the rich richer, tax cut to big corporations that do so.

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:45 AM
The bible and every other basis on survival has always been "Take care of your own, before you take care of others". Our survival depends on this!

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:49 AM
the people who lost jobs were too stupid/uneducated to get good jobs to begin with and now they can't find new ones, god i feel so bad for them, mcdonalds and a plethera of other places r hiring, whats the problem

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:52 AM
Ah, you have to love the Bush/Cheney crew, so supportive of America, so kind, so understanding. Such a heartless bunch of greed and hate mongers. It's people like you who say, just as Bush said in his twenties "the poor are poor because they are too lazy to work". Yep, I see where you side with them now.

I'm ashamed to know there are Americans that are as heartless as you. But hell if you want 4 more years of it, maybe you are old enough to actually vote for Bush/Cheney. And then when someone you know loses a job, then I want you to go tell them about McDonald's and other lower class working areas. Better yet, maybe you lose your job and grow up a little and see what it's like to be a real person. Bush/Cheney are raising college prices, pretty soon we'll have generations of uneducated or undereducated.

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:55 AM
yes because so many less people r going to college these days. ur right if i was unemployed i wouldnt take a "lower class" job, id stay at home and rest my ego

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:59 AM
What about those people that went to college, and or got the training to do their jobs, done their jobs quite well, and had their jobs moved over seas because Bush/Cheney opened up the tax cuts for those companies that done the out sourcing?

martirogi
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:07 AM
i was unaware that the majority of people who lost jobs were college educated, is there a statistic on that somewhere u seemed to kno it off the top of your head

Wigglytuff
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
i was unaware that the majority of people who lost jobs were college educated, is there a statistic on that somewhere u seemed to kno it off the top of your head

from reading bacardi's post, she didnt say majority. not even in the least.

she said "what about the people" that is to say somepoeple who are college educated have had their jobs exported. which as everyone knows is true. there have been a number of nationally televisided reports on hbo, network, and dtimes about the out sourcing of these jobs.

i am not entering into this debate, i just didnt like to see words get put in peoples mouths.

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
What about those people that went to college, and or got the training to do their jobs, done their jobs quite well, and had their jobs moved over seas because Bush/Cheney opened up the tax cuts for those companies that done the out sourcing?

why the fuck are you not supporting Pat Buchanan? fuck those commie dems who want to grab all your money...Buchanan is at least consistent on his trade policies and illegal immigrant stance which is a far more worse problem than so-called outsourcing...Kerry & Edwards are sorry-ass pieces of shit that are phoney as a $3 bill...what about Clinton and his damn war mongering and his evil Secretary of Hate Madeline Halfbright? who would find nothing wrong with killing every Iraqi child if it served her purpose...as expected there will no debate whatso fuckin ever about our control of the border...to hell with each and every one of them :wavey:

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/wholeworld.jpg

get used to it 'Dani :lol:

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/dum.jpg

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM
what 'Dani dreams of each night in her lovely sleep

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/bushtimemag.jpg

Nobody
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:40 PM
Why does everyone hate Bush?

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Why does everyone hate Bush?

it's not really Bush...this board is full of leftist liberal pansies who would hate any conservative (but Bush is NO conservative in my definition)...and the phoney-ass leftist antiwar/Iraq crowd were NOWHERE to be found on this (past-old) board when Clinton & Co. was bombing the hell out of Belgrade

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Only because I Didn't know about this board at that time. For the record I never liked Clinton/Gore either. But anyone beats the hell out of George W!
If you want to keep W in office, vote for whatever, independant Bush has paid to run, like Nader.... (A vote for Nader, is a vote for Bush). Bush is the one that wants the US to have a stockpile of nuke weapons, and he expects the rest of the world to give theirs up. C'mon, please, nobody is that stupid.

Bush is also a coward, he knew Iraq didn't have any WMD, so he went after Saddam. He's too chicken shit to actually go in and do something about North Korea or Iran, where Nuke weapons actually are.

lakeway11
Oct 6th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Bush is also a coward, he knew Iraq didn't have any WMD, so he went after Saddam. He's too chicken shit to actually go in and do something about North Korea or Iran, where Nuke weapons actually are.

i always said GWB should have settled his feud with Saddam with a fist fight and leave the rest of the world out of it... :rolleyes:

yes, all administrations (governments) lie...all...this one is no exception, which is why in a free country a real press is needed and why all dictatorships try to squelch freedom of the press