PDA

View Full Version : Everyone...please watch Joan Rivers...

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 5th, 2004, 08:19 PM
tonight on Nip Tuck...Congrats Joan...I must have heard it on the radio like five time today already...They are really hyping your role on the show...:D

harloo
Oct 5th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Gosh, I have to see her mug on one of my favorite shows. That women needs no more plastic surgery.:scared: :scared:

Sally Struthers
Oct 5th, 2004, 11:51 PM
I'm throwing a little party at my house tonight. Everyone's invited! Joan, I know you're busy but stop by if you can.

harloo
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:09 AM
I'm throwing a little party at my house tonight. Everyone's invited! Joan, I know you're busy but stop by if you can.
Oh Sally, you know you have been blacklisted.:tape: :lol:

Bacardi
Oct 6th, 2004, 12:46 AM
:eek: Don't tell me, Joan thought this was a guest starring role on a "reality TV show" and they were going to give her actual plastic surgery for coming on the show? ;) :lol:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 6th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Well, it is almost halloween, so I guess that they are trying to scare us! And it is working! :scared:

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Oh Sally, you know you have been blacklisted.:tape: :lol:

blacklisted by whom?

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
blacklisted by whom?

Hollywood? :shrug:

njguido11
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:39 AM
Nip/Tuch finished up one wacky season. Cool how Joan could suck it up and def make fun of herself in this storyline. AVA was a transgender male freakin nuts

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Joan, you are getting raves for your performance last night...Bravo!!!! I smell emmy...:drool:

Joan Rivers
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Thank you Cam'ron Giles! I wanna hire you as my PA or PR as you have done more than my own PA, Heidi Abromowitz. That's the last time I leave the butter out when Heidi and her latest released prisoner penpal are left alone, that's all I will say.

I haven't even read the notices yet! I gave the performance of the episode though. They tried to pull the twist about Ada but the episode was all about me, let's face it. I mean not only did I send up my image I gave an Emmy worthy submission tape of a speech! The whole reversing surgery for my grandson thing plus the emotion I worked in there could kick start my acting career.

Sal, sorry I couldn't make the party. Did you see it? Hel did you see it? Do we think Emmy? I deserve at least a nom in Guest!

Sally Struthers
Oct 6th, 2004, 07:10 PM
Thank you Cam'ron Giles! I wanna hire you as my PA or PR as you have done more than my own PA, Heidi Abromowitz. That's the last time I leave the butter out when Heidi and her latest released prisoner penpal are left alone, that's all I will say.

I haven't even read the notices yet! I gave the performance of the episode though. They tried to pull the twist about Ada but the episode was all about me, let's face it. I mean not only did I send up my image I gave an Emmy worthy submission tape of a speech! The whole reversing surgery for my grandson thing plus the emotion I worked in there could kick start my acting career.

Sal, sorry I couldn't make the party. Did you see it? Hel did you see it? Do we think Emmy? I deserve at least a nom in Guest!

Joan babe, you were fabulous! I tivoed it and watched it 10 times. Everyone at the party agreed that you clearly outclassed everyone else on the show with your sharp wit and class. I'd vote for you to get an Emmy even if it is one of those technical ones that they dish out at a luncheon a couple weeks before the real deal.

Joan Rivers
Oct 6th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Joan babe, you were fabulous! I tivoed it and watched it 10 times. Everyone at the party agreed that you clearly outclassed everyone else on the show with your sharp wit and class. I'd vote for you to get an Emmy even if it is one of those technical ones that they dish out at a luncheon a couple weeks before the real deal.
Thanks Sal but I ain't accepting a Technical this time. I am going for the full campaign - mud-slinging on the other nominees, pages in the trade papers - the full works!