PDA

View Full Version : Smashnova's forum

oren987
Oct 5th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Hi :wavey:

Anna's forum is realy great, but in last few months we have a lot of new Israeli tennis players that playing. most of the time we write about Tzipora Obziler and Shahar Peer and other Israeli playres.

The Moderators of this forum didn't write or update for so long, and I don't know why souldn't someone else will run it instead.

We also think, that we sould change it from Anna Smashnova's forum to "the girls from Israel" (then we could write all abute Shahar, Tzipi and the others).
Anna is not at her best form at the moment, but we still love her :D

Waiting for your answer

Oren

*Yoav*
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:24 PM
:yeah:

Meteor Shower
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:31 PM
:yeah:

double that

i think oren should be the mod :worship:

King Aaron
Oct 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
I have been kind of busy these past few months and I've just finished my finals. Sorry if I've been inactive as a Mod. As far as I know, Nimi hardly logs in anymore and I haven't really seen Mikey around. I'm don't think it's appropriate to just remove anyone as Mod. However, I won't object if Oren becomes the Mod.

Meteor Shower
Dec 15th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Ignore the first requests for now.

Please put oren987 as a mod and remove Mikey & King Aaron :sad: as a mods in Anna Smashnova Forum (http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137).

Thanks. :wavey:

carot
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:14 AM
There won't be any new mods assigned to player forums. Let me know if you still want to change the forum's name.

Meteor Shower
Dec 15th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Oh, too bad. We'll see about the name change.
Thanks. :wavey: