PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear leather clothes?

-Ph51-
Oct 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
:)

Barrie_Dude
Oct 4th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Well, I do have a couple of leather blazers, a leather juacket, and leather shoes. I am far too old to pull off leather pants, however. But I like what I have

flyingmachine
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Leather pants. :drool:

Mase
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I have a nice leather coat... :drool:

skanky~skanketta
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:46 PM
i have 3 leather mini-skirts, one in brown and two in black, a leather dress, a couple of leather pants, one is tight and the other has patterned holes down the side. and thats it.i wanna get a red leather mini but i look like a whore in it.

Mase
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:47 PM
i have 3 leather mini-skirts, one in brown and two in black, a leather dress, a couple of leather pants, one is tight and the other has patterned holes down the side. and thats it.i wanna get a red leather mini but i look like a whore in it.
But I told you how much I'd love it..... :hearts::hearts:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 4th, 2004, 07:50 PM
i have 3 leather mini-skirts, one in brown and two in black, a leather dress, a couple of leather pants, one is tight and the other has patterned holes down the side. and thats it.i wanna get a red leather mini but i look like a whore in it.And you are a guy? :scratch: BTW, men tend to enjoy their women looking a bit like a whore in selected situations. Certainly not while meeting mom, but there are other occasions!;)