PDA

View Full Version : Letters to Nastya at Kremlin Cup

Nastyafan
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Ola will go next week to Moscow and can hand our letters to Nastya. I think it's a good idea if we mark our support in that difficult period for her. She has to know that the fans haven't left her with the first setback.

Ola is too busy at the moment therefore she asked me to start this thread. You can write your letters (or poems) here or PM Ola. I personally sent PM because my letter was too long and probably in broken Russian:p

beauty_is_pink
Oct 5th, 2004, 03:00 AM
thanks Nastyafan and Ola (cool_olga right?) well do soon!

Nastyafan
Oct 5th, 2004, 09:18 PM
Yes, she's cool_olga.
The deadline is tomorrow, hurry!

JLDementieva
Oct 6th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Nastya,
I have enjoyed watching you play over the last couple of years. You are such a fun player! I love seeing you hit that backhand down the line! Nothing has been better than watching you win! :D
Even if your recent results haven't been that impressive, I know that you'll be able to come back and do well in the indoor season. I, and all your fans have faith in you and we will support you no matter what!
Good luck in Moscow!! I hope you'll be able to defend your title there!
Best of luck in everything you do!
~Jessie Lin~

mandy7
Oct 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM
hey nastya,

good luck at the kremlin cup
i'm new on this thread, have been a fan since last year though

hope you'll have a great end of the season! :yeah:

Mandy N (holland)

max88
Oct 6th, 2004, 09:11 AM
hey,

Hi..just note that many people are all behind you and just do your best as god eventually will do the rest!:banana:

your fan
max:)

Daniel
Oct 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Anastasia,

Hello I am Daniel, one of your thousands of fans :DI would like to congratulate you for all your success in 2004. You are a role model to me, your fighting spirit on the court is amazing. I kow it is hard to see you losing but if you are happy that makes me hapy too. Beleive in yourself ans that will take you so far. You are one of the best players in the world. You are the Best Russian!!! :D
I wish you the best on and off the court!!! :kiss: :hug:

Daniel Veliz
South Africa

*PS; Olga, thnak you so much for this, i really apprecciate ur time and effort and support. Have a wonderful Time and take some pics please :smooch: :kiss:

cool_olga
Oct 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Thanks. I hope to take maaany pics of her :p Wish I had better camera but maybe they won't be so bad. You'll get pics even same day and every day just not sure of friend's digi cam quality.
And it's pleasure to me to give something to Nastya :D
I will get a nice font and print them tomorrow.

goldenlox
Oct 6th, 2004, 05:08 PM
If you're going to Moscow, are you going to see other players?

cool_olga
Oct 6th, 2004, 07:45 PM
I guess that's natural I will see others. I don't to just for Nastya definitely ;) And i'll have to write about all players. Why you ask?

jochem
Oct 7th, 2004, 09:19 AM
hey anastasia,
I know everyone is talking about your recent slump these days...especially the media can be cruel. Just remember that there are so many important things in life besides playing tennis matches, like your health. For example Clijsters may not be able to play her old level again because of her injury and might even not be able to win a grand slam...You did!!!!!!!! Every person has ups ands downs... Just enjoy your play, enjoy life and learn from mistakes and come back stronger! All of your fans know you can do that and you will also...

Greetz from
Jochem (Holland)
PS why don't you play in Holland next year?? :bounce: :D

mandy7
Oct 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Greetz from
Jochem (Holland)
PS why don't you play in Holland next year?? :bounce: :D
yeah, :bounce:
we have a brilliant grass court tourney the week before wimbledon
it's in rosmalen, the south of holland
and it's not nearly as windy as Eastbourne
you should really try it, it's so much fun!!

(and dutchies are really nice you know ;))

Daniel
Oct 7th, 2004, 12:58 PM
nice letters :)

goldenlox
Oct 7th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I guess that's natural I will see others. I don't to just for Nastya definitely ;) And i'll have to write about all players. Why you ask?
Say hello to Vera, both Veras, and the players that you've met. Don't ignore them because you're buddies with Anastasia.

cool_olga
Oct 7th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Huh? What buddies. I guess you again are ironic and I don't know why. I am Nastya's fan but that don't mean you have to make fun of it. And I don't ignore anybody. If I only can do something for you I can give them your message or whatever.

Nastyafan
Oct 7th, 2004, 10:06 PM
GL wants all fans to be altruists like her, everyone to like everyone equally (a litle more who wins). She is a representative of all Russians and their fans and is allowed to express their common position when she doesn't like the position of some certain fan. Don't you know Ola?

cool_olga
Oct 8th, 2004, 06:16 AM
Yeah but it's irritating me all this sarcastic talk. Buddies with Anastasia, it is ridicolous.

jochem
Oct 9th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Mandy,
hoe kunnen we Nastya naar Rosmalen krijgen???

Ideeen?? Dementieva speelde er ook notabene! :p

:angel: Dutchies forever :angel:

Mr. Myskina
Oct 15th, 2004, 12:47 AM
stop whining im being buddies with anastasia is awesome u should be braggin about that olga

I WISH I WERE BUDDIES WITH NASTYA SHES THE BEST ANYWHERE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ..... eat that goldenlox

mandy7
Oct 15th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Mandy,
hoe kunnen we Nastya naar Rosmalen krijgen???

Ideeen?? Dementieva speelde er ook notabene! :p

:angel: Dutchies forever :angel:
:scratch:
all we gotta do is make sure she comes to holland once
that will pretty much do the trick
cause every foreigner who's been here usually wants to come back
come back a lot :D
so let's start the brainstorming