PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to hear Michael Moore tomorrow

martirogi
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:31 AM
He's coming to our campus to speak. I'm planning on voting for Bush, but i always try to keep an open mind. I hope it's intellectual and not garbage.

Steam
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Do me a favor and give the guy a comb. I'll reimburse you the 99 cents.

GBFH
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:36 AM
defeats the purpose of wearing hats.

JLDementieva
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Michael Moore's coming to Utah on October 20th, and the people at Utah Valley State College are all pissed :rolleyes: And they want to impeach their student body president for bringing him in!! :eek: bunch of stupid people!

martirogi
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:44 AM
well i dont care that they bring him, but i was pissed they're paying 50,000 to do it, i mean they can really help the school or the hurricane victims around here with that kind of money. moore should want to have the opportunity to speak to young voters if he cares so much about his political views, y does he ask for so much

Tammy
Oct 4th, 2004, 04:04 AM
he's been on the campus of my uni twice.. (the second time he dropped by without much advance and spoke for free..) - went to the first one and it was ok.. lots of bush jokes - so be prepared ;)

- but christ does he ramble (he went on for 4 hrs plus)

UDiTY
Oct 4th, 2004, 04:56 AM
He's coming here on the 16th. I'm excited to see him.

I hear he shows deleted scenes from Farenheit 9/11, and that he is a pretty cool speaker.

Kudos to martirogi for keeping an open mind. But a Bush fan with an open mind is kinda like an oxymoron :shrug:

:lol: