PDA

View Full Version : Can Sesil Hang Around?

DUNEMAN
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:53 PM
:wavey: Long enough in Japan Open, to finally get at Mashas neck? Not hate-ing guys, just rooting for Sesil, she is due :bounce: :bounce:

clonesheep
Oct 3rd, 2004, 10:44 PM
I had rooted for Sesil early this year but she hasn't done well at big matches. So, now I just have to lower my expectation and see how things develop.

grmbl
Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:04 PM
:anzela: :devil: :retard: :banghead: :unsure: :silly: :sesil:

Ravsieg
Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:08 PM
Sesil is one of the most talented players of today's world. She just has to enjoy playing (she doesn't actually.. as for what I read, she only finds it a way to make money), that way I don't doubt she'll be a top 50 player by next year.

I root for her. :) I think her level is way higher than her rank so I guess she can go through any qualifying if things go normal : (I.E. US Open)

And she did lose to the eventual champion on the US Open!

JoeB_UK
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:08 AM
i think she has a good serve, GREAT backhand (i would put in the quality of a top ten player at the current time) but her forehand is very odd. she sort of winds up to it, and takes a wierd hit at it, she cant attack players with her forehand like she does the backhand. And of course she is a great mover, very quick!

DUNEMAN
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:35 AM
i think she has a good serve, GREAT backhand (i would put in the quality of a top ten player at the current time) but her forehand is very odd. she sort of winds up to it, and takes a wierd hit at it, she cant attack players with her forehand like she does the backhand. And of course she is a great mover, very quick! :wavey: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Just a little bit closer SESIL, great win over Anne. This is the place to make a stand Sesil :fiery: :fiery:

Junex
Oct 4th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Did I ever mention she is in my top ten list of Faves?

I had always wanted her to do great in Tennis, i hope this time she is due. and if you ask me if ever she could hang around longer and be able to face Maria later in the draw, i would really root for her honestly (to think that Masha is my #3) just for the reason that a win over a top ten player (and a title) i think, would open up the flood gates of her success in tennis!

Great play and an attitude, something interesting to me! go Sesil!

DUNEMAN
Oct 4th, 2004, 03:52 PM
Did I ever mention she is in my top ten list of Faves?

I had always wanted her to do great in Tennis, i hope this time she is due. and if you ask me if ever she could hang around longer and be able to face Maria later in the draw, i would really root for her honestly (to think that Masha is my #3) just for the reason that a win over a top ten player (and a title) i think, would open up the flood gates of her success in tennis!

Great play and an attitude, something interesting to me! go Sesil!

:worship: :worship: :worship: I just love players that have unique personality are not comformist, and display killer instinct even at such a young age. Being a Sesil fan is natural for me. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sesil :wavey: