PDA

View Full Version : Davenport is the best played in the world right now

ForeverSharapova
Oct 3rd, 2004, 08:20 PM
she has really bad luck tho. she was gonna get the USO if she didnt get injured :sad:

lindsayno1
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:35 PM
i think shes just injury prone and yes she would have won the US open if she didnt bugger up her groin :(

thelittlestelf
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
I agree, ATM no one is playing better or more consistently than Lindsay.

She's really had bad luck in gs Semis lately, and I am NOT making excuses for her so don't rape me for it :).

faboozadoo15
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:44 PM
yes, she has been quite unlikely. the rain delay and then the little injury. but hey, it's a part of tennis. it's been worse for some people in the past... even less lucky.

i'm in agreement though. she's been playing the highest level of tennis more consistently than anyone. it's just too bad about the slams this year for her.

Elldee
Oct 3rd, 2004, 09:46 PM
I won't judge until we see her in Filderstadt :D

And I don't like thinking about the US open, it makes me angry.

GermanBoy
Oct 3rd, 2004, 10:26 PM
Hope, she drives back home... :angel: Okay, to the airport or port, however she gets the car from Germany to the US and then to there to her house... :D

hanafan
Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:59 PM
Right now, she's the SECOND best player in the world. Rankings are rationals, and fotunately don't give a chance to subjectivity. There are rules. We don't ask for your advice. Amelie is the Number One. Lindsay Davenport hasn't won US open.

Andrew.
Oct 4th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Right now, she's the SECOND best player in the world. Rankings are rationals, and fotunately don't give a chance to subjectivity. There are rules. We don't ask for your advice. Amelie is the Number One. Lindsay Davenport hasn't won US open. And in about a month, she will also have the statistics on her side. NBD.