PDA

View Full Version : "Daddy just bought me a yacht... from this site!" --->

MartianJoeyWinson
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:37 PM
www.toffsworld.com

Y! Description: directory of luxury goods and services for wealthy individuals.

JW! Description : Needless materialistic goods for posh stiff upper lipped toffee nosed ar$es, possibly called Julian or Nathan with a double barrel name, who have probably had a Etonian education, and go on skiing holidays, drink loads of ridiculously expensive champagne and then go back to the luxury chalet to fire posh sp*nk on an it-girls chest, then go back home and become an architect or something of that ilk.

Barrie_Dude
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:13 PM
Sounds like just the site for Julie!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

disposablehero
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:00 PM
www.yachtworld.com (http://www.yachtworld.com) Is pretty cool.

Mazza
Mar 15th, 2002, 09:09 PM
:eek: I never knew flats in London cost as much as 15 Million! :eek: That was one snobby site!!

Jay
Mar 16th, 2002, 02:16 AM
there are 3 words that determine the price of property in London.

Location, location, location.

I know someone who paid 75,000 pounds for a garage in Belgravia, London. This was not a workshop garage, it didn't even have electricity, it was just a single garage to park one car.

However it did have a shelf that ran along the wall and the previous owner left behind a large golfing umbrella :) so it wasn't that bad a bargin :p

MartianJoeyWinson
Mar 16th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Jay. That person you know is officially an A Grade C**t :)

Jay
Mar 16th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Agreed. he is ! :D

but what is even sadder is that this is not unusal, there are plenty more of them out there willing to pay that kind of money just to have a parking space in a fashionable part of London.

That price of 75,000 was the going market rate for a single garage for that part of London and that market is governed by the law of supply and demand.

Mazza
Mar 16th, 2002, 11:57 PM
LOL@ JoeyWinson :) Damn! I wanted to live in Belgravia :( Too bad fashion comes at an extremly high and pathetic price! But forking out 75,000 for a garage with ooohh a golfing umbrella is being a bit extreme if you ask me

disposablehero
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:05 AM
Cool! (http://www.yachtworld.com/listing/yw_listing_detail.jsp?checked_boats=728938&currency=USD&units=Feet)

Maybe Monica and Kim would like to hang out for a couple days. (Lleyton banned optional)