PDA

View Full Version : Hotmailcrackers??

Martian Mel
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:26 PM
I'm sorry but i really have to crack someones hotmailpassword , does anyone knows hot to do it in an easy way???;)

forgive me for asking:angel: ;)

Daniel
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:27 PM
mmmm, go to yahoo and u can find some help.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

per4ever
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:29 PM
hmm I'm not giving such information..there are soo many people having a hotmailaccount...

Zamboni
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:55 PM
hotmail startpage - forgot password - etc ;)
only if you know the question;)

Vanity
Mar 15th, 2002, 04:02 PM
I used to know a way how to do this. Ages ago, I was chatting with this guy on ICQ and he showed me how to do it. How he did it, he used an anonymous emailing program to send out emails that said they were from the help desk at hotmail. Since hotmail accepts HTML in the emails, these emails looked like the real thing. The email basically told the owner of the account that they were getting rid of inactive hotmail accounts so in order to make sure his account was still in use, he needed to fill in his username and his password. He would click on the link, which would take him to a page asking for this information. What the guy did, he uploaded the form asking for the password to a free page which didn't have banners or popups (xoom, which is now defunct) and disguised the address by using xoom's ip instead. Anyway, he sent me the stuff required to do this and I sent out it out to 5 different people. Each time, they filled in their password. I don't have the program or the HTML file anymore, since this was awhile ago on my old computer, but that's one way to do it. :)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 15th, 2002, 09:37 PM
;) Mah girl! Hehe....

Ohh.. btw.. I LOVE you signature! ;) :bounce:

Martian Mel
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Can nobody help me?

~*Alma*~
Mar 16th, 2002, 01:27 PM
like adnil (linda) said: hotmail startpage - forgot password- fill in the username and country (maybe more I can't remember) of the person you want to break in to- answer his/her secret question, if it's right you can change the password of that person, and you can read his/her emails.
There's just one thing........ the person can't read their emails anymore cause you had to change the password, and will change it again. When you have bad luck they will change their secret question too.........

Good luck!! :)

btw, It wasn't me who told you this.......:angel: ;)

Martian Mel
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Well i just don't know the answer of the secret question :fiery: Isn't there a different way to do it??Please help me:angel:

Fingon
Mar 16th, 2002, 08:21 PM
All web based e-mail systems have their security flaws that can be exploided.

However, provides such as hotmail or yahoo are constantly changing their security settings. What you heard of a way to hack an account is probably outdated, once someone does it once they changed the security system. Some methods work only once.

There are several places in the net were you can find info, but my advice is be careful.

Hotmail's guys (Microsoft) aren't as stupid as many people think they are, if you do something, you better spoof your e-mail very, very well otherwise they will catch you. Not only that, you better don't do it from your internet service provided or they will catch you.

Hacking is a very complicated stuff that requires a lot of imagination, time and knowledge, I wouldn't have a clue on how to do that. Really, breaking the hotmail security system would require a very skilled hacker really knowing what he/she is doing.

There is software to look for passwords, and passwords dictionaries, however, you would need a lot of patience and they only can work if the person chose a password following some pattern, if it was just a random password, you will never find it.

A last advice, be very careful with the soft you download from the internet that says it will help you to hack e-mail accounts, if you don't know what you are doing, you probably will end up being hacked yourself :eek:

And remember, hacking is illegal, if you get caught...