PDA

View Full Version : Filderstadt, draw

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:51 AM
It won't be easy but this tournament has a very very strong field :bounce: :lick:

First, Mary will play Paola Suarez, who beat Mary twice last year :mad:
Then, if she wins, Mary will meet Vera Zvonareva (seed 6th) for a spot in quarters ! Remember last year, the fed cup ... :hearts:

So I think that Mary can go to quaters ! Then, she'll have another test against French open raigning champ, Anastasia Myskina ! The russian is not in shape so, why not ?!!

After, in semis, it should be Lindsay !

Well, match by match ! So, GO MARY, kick Paola's ass :hearts:

amnesiac
Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
not the best draw :rolleyes:
the last 4 times she lost against paola :mad:
i hope she is in great shape and storms into semi or final ...... :angel:
best wishs for you mary :worship:

Declan
Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:55 PM
I feel confident about this week for Mary. It's inexplicable that she should lose again to (an off-form anyway) Suarez, and yes, I feel Zvonereva is beatable too. And I believe Myskina is also definitely beatable for Mary. So I'm looking forward to Mary defending her semi-final points quite comfortably here.

LafandeMary
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Yes this isn't an easy draw but it could have been soooooooo worst :rolleyes:
Mary will play girls who aren't in a good shape so why not ;)

She also plays double, with Lisa Raymond, but they'll play the first seedeed team Black/Stubbs in the first round :(

Good luck Mary :kiss:

Wizzy Maryfan
Oct 3rd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Yes this isn't an easy draw but it could have been soooooooo worst :rolleyes:
Mary will play girls who aren't in a good shape so why not ;)

She also plays double, with Lisa Raymond, but they'll play the first seedeed team Black/Stubbs in the first round :(

Good luck Mary :kiss:

What a good new !
i'm sure Mary and Lisa can beat Stubbs and Black :hearts:

Go Girl :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Oct 4th, 2004, 01:16 AM
Best of luck Mary !!!!!!!!

I am sure that she can do it !!!!!!!!

Lets all cheer and give Mary confident VIBES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

Edman
Oct 4th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Mary always does well in this tournament.
Thus,this time,she can also play well.
I'm so excited she will beat Suarez,who defeated her last year.

ashwu
Oct 4th, 2004, 05:11 AM
fight mary! good luck~~~

LostGlory
Oct 4th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Pretty tough Draw, poor thing...well maybe if she plays as well as she did at the USOPEN she might have a chance until the semis, Lindsay is on a come back to form, so why not Mary.....

cakiteror
Oct 4th, 2004, 06:11 AM
remember,mary played against suares when she wasnt in shape,THAT IS WHY SHE CONSTANTLY LOST.But this time it is different,mary plays great,and she will WIN.

Andy.
Oct 4th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Oooow Crap Suarez. well one positive when Suarez was constantly beating Mary, she was very unfit, now Mary has a lot more confidence and fitness and i feel has the game to get past Suarez. If she can win that match up i believe she could make the semi finals.

ali
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:55 AM
Mary has a fair few points to defend here so we have to hope for a good run. Of all the people to face in the first round, it had to be Suarez :mad: . But, I think Mary is really confident at the moment and I'm sure she can win this one. I wonder why Suarez' game gives Mary so much trouble though?

remyremy
Oct 4th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I agree with you Ali : I don't know very much Suarez but I don't understand why Mary has lost so many times against her :confused: :confused: :confused: I saw her during RG this year but I was not impressed at all. So :confused:

The 2nd point is that I HATE this draw :fiery: (once again!!!). Everybody talk about suarez, but I am quite sure that Mary dislike playing Miskina. She has lost many times against her too.

3rd point: Mary certainly doesn't care about those past matches. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Remember : in the last of 2002 she lost 60 60 against capriati, and last year she kicked her (§#@!¤~%) ass at Filderstadt. Mary can be confident and think she will be.
I hope the leg injury is gone cause I'd like to see Mary :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Come on beauty :kiss:

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Good luck Mary...please beat Suarez this time!!!!;)

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Declan
Oct 4th, 2004, 02:11 PM
They've never played indoors before though, and that's about Suarez's weakest surface, isn't it? I really do think that the Suarez jinx will end tomorrow.

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 4th, 2004, 02:18 PM
Hopefully...its about time too...!!

Anyway...I really like Mary's chances here...she should be feeling quite confident after her win over Sharapova...

So good luck Mary, relax, and enjoy the tournament!!!:angel:

I'd love Mary to change her outfit for the indoor season...but I don't think that will happen...oh well...baby blue dresses looks really good on Mary as they were on Daniela...so I don't mind...;)

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

aimee20
Oct 5th, 2004, 01:36 AM
Mary has a fair few points to defend here so we have to hope for a good run. Of all the people to face in the first round, it had to be Suarez :mad: . But, I think Mary is really confident at the moment and I'm sure she can win this one. I wonder why Suarez' game gives Mary so much trouble though?

suarez's game 's really hurt Mary.
she is so defensive and wait for the opportunity to strike back.
she doesn't hit the ball hard but make sure the ball is far from the hitting zone
then all of the sudden she hits winner :mad: god I hate that. :fiery:

mamno_MARYFAN
Oct 5th, 2004, 04:37 AM
Oh well...we can't blame Paula for having such an effective strategy in her game....:tape:

I guess its up to Mary to lift her game up and start hitting her shots first before getting into Paula's rhythm....Mary has a much better game than her...and if Mary's confident and her shots are flowing...Paula will get a hard time...:bounce:

GO MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: