PDA

View Full Version : 'LOST' - ABC new hit series

treiber04
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:04 AM
I just saw the season premier and second espidose on ABC. And boy oh boy am I going to like this show! :D It's really interesting and it's the first show in a while that I've found myself sitting on the edge of my seat to see what's going to happen next! Does anyone else like it?

Black Mamba.
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Yeah it is really good, I'm just wondering what is with that old guy, he freaks me out.

jbone_0307
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
I made a thread about this last week and nobody replied. What do you think that thing is? What do you think the polar bear was doing on the island?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
i really like this show. soo much intensity and soo much happening. I love it now!

jbone_0307
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
OK, was that plane they went on to get the reciever a different plane, or was it part of the plane that broke off during the explosion?

treiber04
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
There was no explosion, the plane broke in half and they landed in two different parts of the island. The front part was where that woman in the orange was.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2004, 04:03 AM
"Cast Away" meets Jurassic Park" meets Alfred Hitchcock's "Lifeboat"

I LOVE the fact that they put a Republican Guard soldier in this series! It really brings the real world home. I do have to ask. Do any FAT women ever survive plane crashes?

Hawk
Oct 3rd, 2004, 04:04 AM
yeah seriously..where the hell did the polar bear come from? :confused:

ok but they said something else was transmitting from the island which was blocking their attempts. The french distress call that was looping for 16 years. No one said anything but wouldn't you be like..ok where on the island is it transmitting from!? :scratch:

Anyway it has my attention..I'll be watching next week. Plus some of the guys are hot :D ;) :bounce:

M2k
Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:00 PM
I thought it was great! :D a lot of suspense. I haven't been this exited about a show in a long time.

...plus the sexy guy from Rules of Attraction is in it :drool:

King Aaron
Oct 3rd, 2004, 06:03 PM
:scratch: Sounds interesting, wonder if I'll ever get to watch it.

Volcana
Oct 3rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
ok but they said something else was transmitting from the island which was blocking their attempts. The french distress call that was looping for 16 years. No one said anything but wouldn't you be like..ok where on the island is it transmitting from!? :scratch:They'll get to that. When the battery on the transciever runs out, someone will magically think, 'HEY, what about the transmitter withthe French lady?":)