PDA

View Full Version : Set It Off

Kisha
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:34 PM
i have just seen the film 'Set It Off' and it has reminded me why i want to be in films:)

Such a great film, and its so sad aswell:sad:

what do you guys think?

Daniel
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:35 PM
I havent sen it

Hi Kisha :wavey: :wavey:

Kisha
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:36 PM
:wavey: danny!

you should see it. its really great!:) :) :)

Tammy
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:37 PM
ooooh i remember this movie!!!!! (maybe i'll watch it again its been some time since i last seen it)

.. its a bit sad :sad: .. but overall its one of those "watchable" and "enjoyable" movies for me.. something i can't say with many others..

*Bubbles*
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:41 PM
that one from 1996 with Jada Pinkett, Queen Latifah and that girl who was in Dangerous Minds, right??

haven't seen it but I've heard of it

Tammy
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:44 PM
yeah i believe it was from 1996.. there was a big fuss over it because of queen latifah portraying a lesbian character in the film.. its a pretty good movie.. its a bit "raw" and thats a hard thing to find in many of today's movies :)

Daniel
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:45 PM
1996???? I never heard of that movie in Argentina!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

timmbo
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:55 PM
Hey Kisha, Danny and Tammy:wavey:

The movie was great. Im a huge fan of Miss Latifa anyway and she rocked. Ive never seen anyone play a butch lesbian so well:)

Daniel
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:56 PM
Hi Tim :wavey:

Tammy
Mar 15th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by timmbo
Hey Kisha, Danny and Tammy:wavey:

The movie was great. Im a huge fan of Miss Latifa anyway and she rocked. Ive never seen anyone play a butch lesbian so well:)

maybe that is because she didn't have to "act" too well ;)

..idk but it seems to me that she may be a lesbian irl :o ..anyhow the movie had great acting and it was knewl :D

:wavey:

timmbo
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:01 PM
LOL @ Tammy. Maybe u are right. I love the ole girl, but have u seen the Revlon ads with her and Faith. Poor thing, she just cant been fem at all. I love her though.

:wavey: Danny

Daniel
Mar 15th, 2002, 03:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did you say lesbian???? *scared* such a strong word, lol

*running away from Tammy*

:o :o :o

Tammy
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by timmbo
LOL @ Tammy. Maybe u are right. I love the ole girl, but have u seen the Revlon ads with her and Faith. Poor thing, she just cant been fem at all. I love her though.

:wavey: Danny

oh god yes!!! i have lmao .. i sorta felt bad for her lol they shouldn't of have put her next to faith at all it just made her look terrible :o

.. she is a great person though and she has a strong character .. she isn't afriad to speak her mind at all and i like that in her :)

Tammy
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

did you say lesbian???? *scared* such a strong word, lol

*running away from Tammy*

:o :o :o

lmfao whats wrong with the term lesbian danny ? :confused:

are u drinking again or something?? :confused::confused:

*befetada* pss be careful not to get swollen lips again :o:o

:angel:

Kuilli
Mar 15th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Yep, I saw the movie a while back. It was great!! :D It's a little sad, but still pretty enjoyable. :)

Imelda
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:21 PM
I loved the jacuzzi orgy and Ron Jeremey was so -Erm, sorry hon. I had your film confused with Get It Off. I apologise darling. :o

Bright Red
Mar 16th, 2002, 12:30 AM
It is a good film, Kisha. I thought it was sad, too.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:47 PM
Hello stranger! you have a new PM! ;)

Kisha
Mar 17th, 2002, 06:48 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it aswell. I really loved the idea of the film and to me its what acting is all about. I really would love to have been in it, or i would love to do a remake sometime. It was so sad the way each character ended their apperance. (i dont wanna give it away, if you havent seen it).

So good.:)

Kisha
Mar 18th, 2002, 02:42 PM
deffinatley. i like Tisean, but i dont know if i could be her.

She has that air of vulerbility around her which i dont. I would perfer to be Stony. She is strong minded and she helps tisean when she is shot. She is the one who battles with her thoughts the most, and her parents, its me.:)