PDA

View Full Version : PC Games

Mattographer
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Do you have any favourite PC games? :)

I love play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault! :D I'm up to umm... Mission #4, I think. Thank god for my mission for Omaha Beach (The Normandy) was completely! :o It was fuckin' hard!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Oct 9th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Championship Manager 01/02 and Fifa

Also a good Grand Prix game, usually from EA Sports

toreador
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Do you have any favourite PC games? :)

I love play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault! :D I'm up to umm... Mission #4, I think. Thank god for my mission for Omaha Beach (The Normandy) was completely! :o It was fuckin' hard!
i just started playing it yesterday for the um *counts*....hmmm idk:o ive played it a few times;)
And right now im stuck on the mission "omaha beach":mad: its impossible to pass it. i havent played it in a long time so i think ill search for an FAQ before i use a trainer
Other games im playing: Doom 3 on LAN :worship:, TCM 2003 and i want to play Painkiller so bad but i dont have the last CD:fiery:

Mattographer
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:36 AM
i just started playing it yesterday for the um *counts*....hmmm idk:o ive played it a few times;)
And right now im stuck on the mission "omaha beach":mad: its impossible to pass it. i havent played it in a long time so i think ill search for an FAQ before i use a trainer
Other games im playing: Doom 3 on LAN :worship:, TCM 2003 and i want to play Painkiller so bad but i dont have the last CD:fiery:
http://www.viol.net/mohaa/

I only cheated to check up on the website once and that's was Omaha Beach, that's all ;)

toreador
Oct 10th, 2004, 04:40 AM
well i was going to use www.cheathappens.com (*is an advertising whore*) but thats ok ;)

King Aaron
Oct 10th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I hardly play PC games. I can't get myself hooked.

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 10th, 2004, 10:52 PM
The sims, final fantasy 7, and resident evil in pc

GBFH
Oct 10th, 2004, 10:59 PM
the only PC games i ever played were 'sim city' and 'red alert' like eight years ago :lol:

i'm better suited to a hand-held controller than a keyboard.

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:07 PM
the only PC games i ever played were 'sim city' and 'red alert' like eight years ago :lol:

i'm better suited to a hand-held controller than a keyboard.

How old are U :rolleyes: ..seems to me U not following the computer world, understand U ;)

Edward.
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I am slowly realising PC games are far better value yet just as good as console games.

I am currently playing Doom 3 and Ragnarok Online.

My favourite PC games are Final Fantasy 7 (though the PS version is better), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast.

bunny
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:14 PM
PC games are a far better value because you get any game you want online for free :p

GBFH
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:14 PM
How old are U :rolleyes: ..seems to me U not following the computer world, understand U ;)
22 :yeah:

i'm tragically unhip, and yet i survive.

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:51 PM
22 :yeah:

i'm tragically unhip, and yet i survive.

LOL
:wavey: :p .. nice to know ;)

heartBREAKeRS
Oct 10th, 2004, 11:52 PM
I am slowly realising PC games are far better value yet just as good as console games.

I am currently playing Doom 3 and Ragnarok Online.

My favourite PC games are Final Fantasy 7 (though the PS version is better), Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars: Jedi Outcast.

ME tooo "Final Fantasy 7" soo who is your favourite character, mean must be Yuffie and Areis and offcouse Cloud
:wavey:

smarties
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Fav game ever: Return to Castle Wolfestein and Max Payne 1 and 2.

GBFH
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:05 AM
i love final fantasy 7. was the first playstation game i ever bought.

i'm partial to cid, he was a badass. but all of the girls sucked...except for yuffie, who had an awesome ultimate limit break.

esquímaux
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:06 AM
I'm a die-hard Delta Force 2 Demo fan :D It's dying out though, so I may finally get the FV :p

GBFH
Oct 11th, 2004, 02:58 AM
never played that one.

loved FF3, however.

thelittlestelf
Oct 11th, 2004, 03:02 AM
The only PC games I play is The Sims//The Sims 2. I have all the expansion packs for The Sims :).

The Sims 2 is pretty cool, it's taking me a little while to figure out though. Kind of confusing---they changed a lot but it's worth the money.

GBFH
Oct 11th, 2004, 03:02 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i didn't think it died half-way through. i loved the world of balance vs. world of chaos tandem...and the tower of fanatics fucking rocked. although it kinda stinks that there's an easy way to avoid the random battles...but....meh, i think the story is cool ;)

Andrew.
Oct 11th, 2004, 03:06 AM
I downloaded The Sims and all the expansion packs... and I guess the Simulation genre like that, is just not for me.
I fell asleep when playing that game...

toreador
Oct 11th, 2004, 03:32 AM
PC games are a far better value because you get any game you want online for free :p
where have you been?:lol:
you can download any game for any console from the internet:cool:

Mattographer
Oct 11th, 2004, 07:10 AM
I love Final Fantasy series :yeah: And yes, I played those games on PS :p

Sharapova's_Boy
Oct 11th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I still love Age of Empires: The Conquerors. :hearts:

Unreal Tournament is still quite good too. :)

azza
Oct 11th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Flight Simulator 2004 omg so big took 4 C'd's to download

Age of empires the expanstion pack conquers and age of kings :yeah:

Diablo 2

Edward.
Oct 11th, 2004, 10:31 PM
i love final fantasy 7. was the first playstation game i ever bought.

i'm partial to cid, he was a badass. but all of the girls sucked...except for yuffie, who had an awesome ultimate limit break.

Final Fantasy 7- my fave game ever! :yeah:

Cloud and Sephiroth were awesome, their rivalry really made the game. I always had Cloud, Cid and Barrett in my squad.

I played FF3 too- probably the Snes's best game. Kicking Kefkas ass at the end was sooooo cool! :D

MinnyGophers
Oct 11th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Warcraft 3 and its expansion: The Frozen Throne
are the best games EVER! EVER!
Oh, and add the Baldur's Gate saga to that list

Edward.
Oct 11th, 2004, 10:37 PM
ME tooo "Final Fantasy 7" soo who is your favourite character, mean must be Yuffie and Areis and offcouse Cloud
:wavey:

Cloud http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/3133/cloud.gif

And Sephiroth http://theepok.free.fr/IMG/ff7/images/sephiroth.jpg