PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think this girl is for real?

Martian Willow
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:54 AM
I don't.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/sk8erchikhottie/

:haha: :haha: :haha:

flyingmachine
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
:retard:

kabuki
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
:scared:

Dava
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:19 PM

Beat
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:26 PM
if it's fake, it's a piece of art ;) if it's real, then... :armed:

tfannis
Oct 2nd, 2004, 01:47 PM
I sure hope not :eek:

PointBlank
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:05 PM

Andy Mac
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
wow that girl is cleary ef'd of the chart!

Rtael
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Clearly a joke. Well done, though. About 350 people believing in it for every post she makes! :p

thalle
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
i didnt read it all. what is so bad?

GoDominique
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:51 PM
:kk im back: :scared: :retard:

I Love Sharapova
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:14 PM
All I can say is that she feels the way she feels. I don't see anything all that wrong about some of the things that she said. There was some of it that was ridiculous,yes. But.....................she is entitled to think or believe whatever she wants to. :confused:

kabuki
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:16 PM
All I can say is that she feels the way she feels. I don't see anything all that wrong about some of the things that she said. There was some of it that was ridiculous,yes. But.....................she is entitled to think or believe whatever she wants to. :confused:

Please tell me you are kidding.

treiber04
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
All I know is that this slut exists: www.livejournal.com/users/leenabw

I Love Sharapova
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:33 PM
Please tell me you are kidding.
Well,she is obviously not very smart. :lol: Hell,she thought that we dropped the atom bomb on Korea instead of Japan :lol: but whatever she wants to believe or think is her decision.She has a right to believe it,just as everyone has a right to disagree with it.

kabuki
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:37 PM
Well,she is obviously not very smart. :lol: Hell,she thought that we dropped the atom bomb on Korea instead of Japan :lol: but whatever she wants to believe or think is her decision.She has a right to believe it,just as everyone has a right to disagree with it.

For once, I am speechless.

I Love Sharapova
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:41 PM
:shrug: To be honest,Kabuki,I have seen worse stuff posted here.

CondiLicious
Oct 2nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
She reminds me of: http://lolabear.tripod.com

I Love Sharapova
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:25 PM
She may just be writing this stuff to get attention. Then again, there are a great many people who are sincerely disillusioned with the way that this world is going.She may very well be one of those people. :confused:

decemberlove
Oct 2nd, 2004, 11:44 PM
2day was a really bad day. ok so i talk to josh and he was really mean 2 me. i was just talking with him and i told him again that i liked him (weve known eachother 4eva) and asked him how he felt about me. :'( he said some of the meanest things. he said i was a whore and that i was bad and that i was a liar and ugly and that no one would ever want to be w/ me. then he told me how tiffany (1 of my best friends) was so much better than me an how she an him were 2gethr now and it was none of my business.

:'''( that really hurt my feelings. i think i cried like an entire ocean this afternoon. josh u broke my heart i hate u i cant believe i ever trusted u. i gave u my heart and u put it in the blender and made smoothees w/ it. i serously cant understand y u would be taht way 2 me after all weve been trhough.was tiffany there when u had braces? no was tiffany there when u were fat? no was tiffany there when ur dad beat ur mom? no. who was lets see ME. ur broke my heart.
:lol: obviously fake. look at the music selection.

Shuji Shuriken
Oct 3rd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Wow...I'm impressed :hearts:. She is the second coming :lol:

Harju.
Oct 3rd, 2004, 01:28 AM
:haha: Michael Phelps swim 1000m, and some Koreans asked him to give up the gold medal :haha:

I Love Sharapova
Oct 3rd, 2004, 06:51 PM
It would seem to me that if this is real, then this young lady has been indoctrinated with this stuff since birth. To be honest, it sounds like she is a very discontent soul to me. Like i have said, if she feels this way and wants to post it that is her decision. I certainly do not agree with it,but there is about 80% of the stuff posted on this forum that I do not agree with also. So.........., I think what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I try not to judge a person. I may not agree with them,and I will tell them that I do not agree,but I will not judge them.