PDA

View Full Version : Movies: worst opening scenes?

Mateo Mathieu
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:49 AM
Apocalypse Now :yawn: I watched it in first 10 minutes and turn it off. My mum told me to watch it again because after first 10 minutes will be great so, I decided to watch it again. In first hour, I still bored at this movie and decided to turn it off again.

:p

decemberlove
Oct 2nd, 2004, 05:55 AM
dancer in the dark. the ending was intense... i cried like a baby.

but the first 30 minutes were terrible.

and dogville... the first two hours were pretty drab.

lars von trier, while always having shocking endings, has to start working on his beginnings. he makes movies that i can only watch once. memorable, but not suitable for continuous viewing.

rand
Oct 4th, 2004, 09:12 AM
mmh....I loved dogville, from begin to end....I agree on dancer in the dark though....
I thought the beginning ofthat kassovitz/halle berry movie was awful, don't remmeber the title though...she acts so bad in it....Gothika, that'sit!

!<blocparty>!
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:18 AM
I thought Titanic was boring :tap:

CondiLicious
Oct 4th, 2004, 11:41 AM
Apocalypse Now :yawn: I watched it in first 10 minutes and turn it off. My mum told me to watch it again because after first 10 minutes will be great so, I decided to watch it again. In first hour, I still bored at this movie and decided to turn it off again.

:p
:lol: I think Apocolypse Now has one of the best opening scenes of any movie I've ever seen! I love it. Of course I don't think I would find the opening as intesting without The End by The Doors. I'm sorry you didn't like it... I found it one of the best and most interesting films I've seen :confused: