PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the robomaid?

Helen Lawson
Oct 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
It's one of the ads here. It looks pretty handy. Carole Ann, my personal assistant, thinks it's below her to clean when she's not answering my fan mail (the postmarks are from all over the world, so it's not Max feeding my ego, I'm a little more astute than Norma Desmond, thank you) or setting up my appointments, and I hate having stangers about in my house. I wish she'd wake up and realize a personal assistant IS basically a maid, I mean, Carole Ann is generally ok, but sometimes I wish she'd spend a couple of days with Naomi Campbell and then she'd appreciate how nice I am to her, compared to other stuck-up egocentric screen legends/supermodels/icons.

Anyway, if someone has tried it, let me know.

Evelyn Tremble
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:01 PM
It's one of the ads here. It looks pretty handy. Carole Ann, my personal assistant, thinks it's below her to clean when she's not answering my fan mail (the postmarks are from all over the world, so it's not Max feeding my ego, I'm a little more astute than Norma Desmond, thank you) or setting up my appointments, and I hate having stangers about in my house. I wish she'd wake up and realize a personal assistant IS basically a maid, I mean, Carole Ann is generally ok, but sometimes I wish she'd spend a couple of days with Naomi Campbell and then she'd appreciate how nice I am to her, compared to other stuck-up egocentric screen legends/supermodels/icons.

Anyway, if someone has tried it, let me know.

Is that the Carol Ann who heard the TV people?

Helen Lawson
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:04 PM
No, this one is way older and doesn't have any Poltergeist money. Plus, that girl went to the big haunted house in the sky.