PDA

View Full Version : How Do you know Li Na and Chinese tennis?

JoseTian
Oct 1st, 2004, 04:02 PM
:) I was very excited because our former No.1 Li na is doing a wonderful tennis
now, I believe our first Wta Tounament Champion is Li Na!
One and half month ago, Li na's ranking is No.1 in the world (you know what I mean,she retired 2 years ago), and after a month , she was No.210 with four
ITF singles champion, so she said that I wish I can be one of the top 100 players, you know, her high ranking in career was about 130. And now ,for sure, she will exceed herself, congratulations! Maybe it is common in your country,but for us ,It is a great news ,a exciting news.
For Chinese, Tennis is a new game, but more and more people would like to
play tennis now,so I believe our chinese can play tennis better,even best,just like our table-tennis(I hate the name, we call it Ping-Pong) and badminton. Gook luck to Chinese tennis! Thank you for your help!

In china open , I talked with a lot of player about Chinese Tennis, it surprised me that some elite players knew our chinese players. and of course , they all said Chinese tennis would have a wonderful future (if we work harder and harder).

tjord00
Oct 2nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
I learned about her through my friend. He told me she beat someone 0 and 0 in an ITF final and I noticed how she had the ability to kill her opponents. It sort of reminded me of Monica... I hope she wins her first title here!

davidmario
Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:17 AM
she did ;-)

look at the cheering thread...