PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you dialed the wrong number...

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 1st, 2004, 02:39 PM
...and it turned out to be your faves house? and she answered the phone? Would you keep it and keep calling her? Would you respect her privacey and delete it? :tape:

I remember when I was high school, I had a after school job at a photo development booth in my town of Englewood NJ and Eddie Murphy's brother came in and dropped off a roll film and gave a Englewood phone number...I knew that Eddie has a house in Englewood (called Bubble Hill) and I called the number and someone said..."Hello, Bubble Hill" and I almost passed out...I hung up but called the number a few more times and once asked to speak to Mr. Murphy...about the "car he dropped off" and she asked which Mr Murphy? and I said Eddie...and she hung up...The number was disconnected after that...:haha:

Sally Struthers
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:21 PM
Cam, that was just rude of Eddie. If you had called Sally like that, I'd have invited you over to drop the pictures off and we'd have done lunch. Maybe after that I could have dressed you up and you could have been one of my cabanna boys around the pool for a summer job.

Stamp Paid
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM
I'd say, "Serena, STOP LOSING TO JENNIFER!!!!!!!" http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Cam, that was just rude of Eddie. If you had called Sally like that, I'd have invited you over to drop the pictures off and we'd have done lunch. Maybe after that I could have dressed you up and you could have been one of my cabanna boys around the pool for a summer job.
Whats your number again...;)

Vass22
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:51 PM
I would hang up and never call again. Can't imagine myself doing anything else.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 1st, 2004, 05:45 PM
if i called andre, well, i'd make a conversation of course. i'm never afraid of calling the wrong number and stuff. if fact, i like it cuz i like talking to strangers.

lets see, i'd say all sortsa stuff like how much i adore him and how i love him game and that if he feels like hanging up the phone on me he shouldn't cuz i only wish him well and the phone call was meant to be....as in he was meant to be with me and not that tramp steffi.

alfajeffster
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:05 PM
"I've always relied on the kindness of strangers"- Blanche DuBois

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
if i called andre, well, i'd make a conversation of course. i'm never afraid of calling the wrong number and stuff. if fact, i like it cuz i like talking to strangers.

lets see, i'd say all sortsa stuff like how much i adore him and how i love him game and that if he feels like hanging up the phone on me he shouldn't cuz i only wish him well and the phone call was meant to be....as in he was meant to be with me and not that tramp steffi.
Then he would ask you if you have a dick...cause thats what he really wants...;) JK :p

Cam'ron Giles
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:07 PM
"I've always relied on the kindness of strangers"- Blanche DuBois

:lol: :lol:

alfajeffster
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:23 PM
:lol: :lol:
My initial thought was of a scared, frightened, and neurotic drugged-up Barbara Stanywck all alone in her Brooklyn apartment, hearing a hit man (hired by her husband to rub her out) breaking in downstairs and on the way up the steps, and then just as an elevated train passes by...

but I didn't want to draw Helen Lawson into this thread for you. She tends to become quite possessive when it comes to Oscar nominated performances in the late 40s.:lol:

Evelyn Tremble
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:19 PM
Would be even better if it were a player I really disliked. I'd call back and when she answered I'd say '7 Days'.

skanky~skanketta
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:22 PM
Then he would ask you if you have a dick...cause thats what he really wants...;) JK :p
you're just jealous he fancies my **** more than your schlong.:tape: :p

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
I would try... and then... I would monitor the line with a computer....

tennischick
Oct 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM
i would try to convince Andre that even tho' i don't have a dick, we could share some Zen moments over the 'phone. :devil:

vogus
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:29 AM
if that happened to me, i would log on to wtaworld right away and post her phone number in GM so that all the nice people here could call her and voice their support.

esquímaux
Oct 2nd, 2004, 03:35 AM
I wouldn't have called :angel: I'm just not gutsy enough :o