PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Gives Dokic A Hard Time!!

rada
Oct 1st, 2004, 02:53 AM
Look Everyone Knows jelena isn't doing as well as she should be but i don't think ppl on here give her much credit!! i mean she has been though a lot from aust to serbia and the thing with her CRAZY dad i mean alot off ppl in her shoes would have just left the WTA she is still out there fighting to get back to where she knows and wants to be its not easy being Jelena Your dad being in the papers everyday saying CRAZY things.....
I think Jelena Is trying so hard and i feel sorry for her and when she comes back and doesn't do well i will still support her because i know she is giving her best to win:) stay in there girl your a fighter :):):)

switz
Oct 1st, 2004, 02:59 AM
i feel like most people with any decency have soften their attitudes towards jelena. only losers try to beat people while they are down.

Hayato
Oct 1st, 2004, 02:59 AM
i love Jelena :hearts:

rada
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:03 AM
i feel like most people with any decency have soften their attitudes towards jelena. only losers try to beat people while they are down.
;)

esquímaux
Oct 1st, 2004, 03:25 AM
Hmmmm I wonder if these same sentiments were ever extended to Stevenson.

bmxbandit
Oct 1st, 2004, 04:15 AM
Hmmmm I wonder if these same sentiments were ever extended to Stevenson.
YOU STFU...Don't touch my Jelly :p :kiss:

Hant Hant
Oct 1st, 2004, 04:30 AM
i love Jelena :hearts:

Me too, homegirl is the bomb!

AkademiQ
Oct 1st, 2004, 05:00 AM
For me, knowing about Jelena's trials has let me see her in a new light. It has let me see her more than a tennis player and she's become like any person more real. Sometimes there needs to be a separation and a real look at people and not necessarily what they do. A little bit of understanding for all players should be used.

Buitenzorg
Oct 1st, 2004, 05:28 AM
Jelena is needs a moral support :sad:

bmxbandit
Oct 1st, 2004, 12:56 PM
I miss the 2002 Summer Season Jelena :(

vutt
Oct 1st, 2004, 01:29 PM
I miss the 2002 Summer Season Jelena :(
...or late 2001 :)