PDA

View Full Version : The Redneck Princesses' Thread

Barrie_Dude
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM
This thread has been created for 3 of my favorite people: Dani from the Comenwealth of Virigina,Amanda from the Republic of Texas, and Mandy from the great state of North Carolina. As most of you know, I love my redneck girls and these 3 are primo examples of what being redneck chicks are all about! Please feel free to have fun!

Bacardi
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
:lol: your newest attempt to boost us all into the Chat Threads world ;)

Barrie_Dude
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:29 PM
:lol: your newest attempt to boost us all into the Chat Threads world ;)If I wanted to boost you, I would just sneak up behind you and goose you!;) :p

Bacardi
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I'm not that ticklish. :nerner:

It takes a lot to make me laugh :ras:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I'm not that ticklish. :nerner:

It takes a lot to make me laugh :ras:Who said anything about making you laugh? I just want to feel you up!;)

Bacardi
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Someone would take a softball bat to the side of your head if you tried that. Did I forget all this time to mention she's got jealousy issues? :eek: :scared: :bolt:

Barrie_Dude
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Someone would take a softball bat to the side of your head if you tried that. Did I forget all this time to mention she's got jealousy issues? :eek: :scared: :bolt:Okay, so I'll feel her up first!

GBFH
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:56 PM
don't we already have our own chat thread?

Bacardi
Sep 30th, 2004, 10:24 PM
That's what I thought :scratch:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 1st, 2004, 05:09 PM
That's what I thought :scratch:Thats what you get for thinkin! :ras:

Carolina Girl
Oct 2nd, 2004, 02:02 AM
:p hey fellow redneck princesses' :p

Bacardi
Oct 2nd, 2004, 04:35 AM
Barrie, I went and saw Sharks Tale, Angelina wasn't in it enough however. I will say one thing, if I had a tape recorded version of just her voice in that movie... it would work as a sexual booster to hear her say "oh baby, you're so tense" and so on. :lick:

Barrie_Dude
Oct 16th, 2004, 02:24 AM
:p hey fellow redneck princesses' :pHello, RandyMandy From NC!:kiss: