PDA

View Full Version : Serena Replies to Hingis Comments!

Hulet
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Guys, I did my best to translate Serena's comments from USian but, of course, like every translation somethings might be lost or added; anyways this is what all she said:
"Tennis is all about the result, stupid."

More of her comments will added as I go through the hard work of translating her comments.

:wavey:

tennisfan22
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:54 PM
So going by results Serena is better than Hingis who, in turn, is better than Venus . right ?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:55 PM
:rolleyes: even when hingis is gone arguments are being made that include her

Pureracket
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:58 PM
:rolleyes: even when hingis is gone arguments are being made that include her. . .and she still seems to be making comments about the Sisters(even when she is gone);)

Infiniti2001
Sep 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
So going by results Serena is better than Hingis who, in turn, is better than Venus . right ?

You need help for your obsession with Venus-- Diya :rolleyes:
P.S. A leopard can never change it's skin no matter how much it tries :o :tape: :lol:

bandabou
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:17 PM

Only if you admit that Serena is better than Hingis...

tennnisfannn
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Guys, I did my best to translate Serena's comments from USian but, of course, like every translation somethings might be lost or added; anyways this is what all she said:

More of her comments will added as I go through the hard work of translating her comments.

:wavey::lol: :lol: :lol: I guess you are translating from English to the language of the WTA board! We speak :fiery: :devil: :eek: :fiery: here.

Chrissie-fan
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Well,when asked about the sisters you can't expect her to comment on Sabine Appelmans.

. . .and she still seems to be making comments about the Sisters(even when she is gone);)

boggs570
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Serena would never reply to any negative thing that anyone says about her. When I saw that title I new it had to be fake as hell.

alfajeffster
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Only if you admit that Serena is better than Hingis...
And of course, we know that Steffi Graf is at the top of that food chain...

BWAHAHAHAHAH!:lol:

bandabou
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:04 PM
And of course, we know that Steffi Graf is at the top of that food chain...

BWAHAHAHAHAH!:lol:

:lol: I thought it was Margaret Court?!

RVD
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:18 PM

:wavey:Nice try Psychon. :lol: :lol: