PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing

mawi
Sep 29th, 2004, 11:12 PM
Do we have street racers here? What is your car? Where do you race? Share any racing stories. :wavey:

mawi
Sep 30th, 2004, 07:39 AM
WHAT?! There are no racers in Wtaworld.com? :eek:

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:32 AM
No.. To scared I would kill myself lose my licence or kill somone else. + I dont have a good car.

chapel
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:43 AM
back in nyc, i got a civic......yes, a civic is capable of racing. ....used to race somewhere near bensalem, PA.....clifton and lakewood, NJ.......but all 3 are infestedd with cops now.

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:47 AM
Civic's are good dude.. some people scoff at them but do one up and they are just about the best bang for buck you can get.

chapel
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:56 AM
i know but cat (you know cat, right?) laughed at it a few times now (her bf's a racer too so....) anyway, my civic's beaten a few stangs and a corvette so i guess it's still good.

anyway, your reasons for not racing (except the last part) are you serious?

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:04 AM
my big reason is not having a car :rolleyes: not a good one..

I have an old Celica good thing to hoon around town in but thats all..

And I live miles away from anywhere I can race.

chapel
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:12 AM
you can have that set-up but then if you're just gona be driving around town, you'll be too hot for the cops.

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:21 AM
yeah it's not worth it. I dont have the money anyway..

One of my mates has a Skyline r33 had a drive of that a few monthes ago :drool:

chapel
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:34 AM
i got to drive an enzo once. *sigh* did you know how much that costs? and even if you have the money, that doesn't mean you can buy it coz ferrari puts you in a list and they have to decide whether or not to sell you 1 of their 300 (not too sure) enzo's.

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:42 AM
hold crap dude!! :eek:

My price guess would be around $800,000 plus Australian but I am probably way off.

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:43 AM
ohh and yeah your one lucky man lol..

chapel
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:48 AM
originally it's round $800,000 but then for some reason they raised it to $2m. .....and driving an enzo was supposedly a good experience but i was sweating the whole time. i was too scared i might scratch it or something. i duno where im gona get the $2m.

Rohin.
Sep 30th, 2004, 09:55 AM
I would TOTALY freak out if somone said I could drive an one.

Even if you where shiting yoursefl while driving it.. it's still something not many people can say they have done..

mawi
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:42 PM
back in nyc, i got a civic......yes, a civic is capable of racing. ....used to race somewhere near bensalem, PA.....clifton and lakewood, NJ.......but all 3 are infestedd with cops now.

I started racing only 2 months ago. I'm still not finished pimping my Supra. I race in San Diego. On my first race, I lost 2G's! :bigcry: Oh well!

mawi
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:44 PM
No.. To scared I would kill myself lose my licence or kill somone else. + I dont have a good car.
Don't miss out! Race! It's fun! ;)

mawi
Sep 30th, 2004, 11:46 PM
i got to drive an enzo once. *sigh* did you know how much that costs? and even if you have the money, that doesn't mean you can buy it coz ferrari puts you in a list and they have to decide whether or not to sell you 1 of their 300 (not too sure) enzo's.
:worship: I would kill to own a Ferrari Enzo. I didn't know that they evaluate buyers of Ferrari Enzo. :confused:

Rtael
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:15 AM
:rolleyes: Don't expect me to grieve if you get killed in a car accident.

Buitenzorg
Oct 1st, 2004, 06:27 AM
:eek:

chapel
Oct 1st, 2004, 07:33 AM
:rolleyes: Don't expect me to grieve if you get killed in a car accident.
but it's the rush most racers are after.