PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to ban a user just from one forum?

Lemonskin.
Sep 29th, 2004, 03:56 AM
OK, I'll just say it. Duiz. I don't want him banned altogether, he can annoy people in other forums all he wants. But 99% of people who post in the Maria Sharapova forum would be delighted to see him banned from there.

Any moderators, if this is possible, go there and check out some of the threads he's posted in. You'll see that all he's doing is fighting with people, being an antagonist, and posting crap (I hold back on using expletives as I'm sure there are a few kiddies floating around who aren't supposed to know those words yet :p). ESPECIALLY in the "Vote for a change of name" thread (http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=134881), but he posts crap everywhere.

I know just a request from one person will not persuade you to do this if it is in fact possible, but please look at the crap he posts and consider it.

Yes, Duiz, I know you're going to see this, and I don't care. Bad rep me all you want.

Andy.
Sep 29th, 2004, 04:06 AM
Yes he is getting that way now. sorry if you read this Duiz but you are becoming a bit of a pain, causing fights with some of the other posters ans filling threads with nonsence.

esquímaux
Sep 29th, 2004, 04:58 AM
No, no, ban him from all forums please, k? Thanx. :D:D:D

Masharapova
Sep 29th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Yeah he is getting on my nerves too.

Mathijs
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:44 AM
yeah he's irritating me also :mad: and btw Duiz i'm NOT your friend OK! :rolleyes:

Andrew.
Sep 29th, 2004, 11:30 AM
In the future, use the "Report Post" button, which will freeze his post and let admins take care of it.

Lemonskin.
Sep 29th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Oh OK thanks Andrew!