PDA

View Full Version : Now I can die

aimee20
Sep 29th, 2004, 02:06 AM
Dear fans of Mary.
since I was young, I always wanted to see mary play,
for once in a life time. It would be great if I get a chance to see my idol.
and now all of the sudden, I have plan to study in Australia at the end of this year. I'll be in sydney during the tournament being held in sydney on January.
I think I have a great chance to meet her there or if she won't come to sydney. I still have australian open to be my plan B right?
so this is so awesome.
I know some of you are aussie. I might need some advice when I'm there.
maybe I could ask some of you to go see our Mary.

best wish to her and everyone :wavey:

Ps: any news on her :)

cakiteror
Sep 29th, 2004, 08:56 AM
great news aimee,you are so lucky.
i live in serbia,and there is no chance of mary playing here.
so,i guess i will never see her.
once again,great news,so happy for you

chrisbutt88
Sep 29th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Dear fans of Mary.
since I was young, I always wanted to see mary play,
for once in a life time. It would be great if I get a chance to see my idol.
I think I have a great chance to meet her there or if she won't come to sydney. I still have australian open to be my plan B right?
so this is so awesome.
I know some of you are aussie.
best wish to her and everyone :wavey:
Ps: any news on her :)Aimee your lucky to see her live, but you deserve it putting so much efford in it !!!
Think plan B = best'cause she joined every AusOpen until now :hearts:
I'm not aussie but loving her is global !!!!:kiss:
Hope to have some info soon !!!

chrisbutt88
Sep 29th, 2004, 01:42 PM
great news aimee,you are so lucky.
i live in serbia,and there is no chance of mary playing here.
so,i guess i will never see her.
once again,great news,so happy for youShe plays a lot in EU 'cause she's also french !!! :bounce: :awww: :dance: Should be manageble to travel ?!:confused:
(She played D, GB, NL, F, B, I etc, etc..) Next tournament ???
GOOD LUCK !!!

Mark Spruce
Sep 30th, 2004, 03:02 PM
I hope that you do get the chance to see Mary. I have never had the chance to see Mary playing. I am from the Falklands and find it hard to travell to Europe and the US. It would be cool too see Mary come to South America then I would have an easier chance to see her then.

I hope and dream one day I could see her. Oh for sure you best chance would be to see her at the AU Open 2005

regards

Mark

chrisbutt88
Sep 30th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I hope that you do get the chance to see Mary. I have never had the chance to see Mary playing. I am from the Falklands and find it hard to travell to Europe and the US. It would be cool too see Mary come to South America then I would have an easier chance to see her then.
I hope and dream one day I could see her. Oh for sure you best chance would be to see her at the AU Open 2005
regards
Mark:worship: Mark you're a wonder .. so far away inbetween our friends the Pinquins....and making the best MaryPierceSite in the world:hearts:

Mary should visit you..swimming :lol: :lol:

Mark Spruce
Sep 30th, 2004, 05:46 PM
:worship: Mark you're a wonder .. so far away inbetween our friends the Pinquins....and making the best MaryPierceSite in the world:hearts:

Mary should visit you..swimming :lol: :lol:
Yes so far away. And thanks about the best Mary site :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well I won't be here for the next few days. As in some hours I will be flying from Mexico to Chile and then home to the good old Falklands.

take care all

Mark

guycan
Sep 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I consider myself lucky...I've never seen her before, but next year I'm looking forward to the Rogers Cup coming to Toronto. Barring any injuries, I'll make an effort to go see her. I'm also hoping to see Sandrine there, which would make it a perfect week for me, but Mary would be fantastic. Sorry to hear that some of you don't have as easy access to seeing live tennis events. We are spoiled here in North America.

Andy.
Oct 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
I hope that she goes to the adidas international so i would be able to see her or maybee i will go to Melbourne on holidays next January it would be great to see her play

Emelia
Oct 1st, 2004, 02:09 AM
I hope Mary can do well at those tournaments you fans are going to.

TennisGeek
Oct 4th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I saw her too, :worship: :bounce: but I don't want to die yet :lol: