PDA

View Full Version : Serbia and Montenegro?

Dado
Mar 14th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Which name is better? Yugoslavia or this one?

And what do you think? We are going to be a good future?

Seles_Beckham
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:11 AM
I prefer Yugoslavia but Serbia and Montenegro is good but it sound better in serbian Srbija i Crna Gora.
Yugosalvia doesn't exist anymore.:sad: but it's now Serbia and Montenegro:)

Seles_Beckham
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:13 AM
Dado, sta se tebi vise svida??

gmt
Mar 15th, 2002, 08:57 AM
I'm not from there, but it seems to me that Srbija i Crna Gora is better, simply because there are so many Southern Slavs who do not live (or originate) in present-day "Jugoslavija".
Apart from that, what do you think? Does the federation of Serbia and Montenegro still make sense, or is it mostly formal nowadays? Wouldn't it be better to have two separate countries with good neighbourhood relations rather than one plagued with bitterness and resentment? I am just asking -- I understand that having lots of small countries is not exactly what history might be heading to, and it is no light decision for Belgrade to give up its remaining Adriatic shore, but it seems that regional cooperation and European integration could start on a sounder basis with a clearer political situation...

Linton
Mar 15th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Kuld sum1 plz tell me whats goign on with this country?/

Is yugoslabia just Montenegro and Serbia split. What will happen to womens tennis if this happenes

Also willt here sitll be a yugolsavaia when montenegro and serbia get independence?

Josh
Mar 15th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Linton, after years the name 'Yugoslavia' will disappear. From now on the union will be called Serbia and Montenegro. So both countries stay together but no longer under the old name. Serbia and Montenegro will have their own economical autonomy.

Linton
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:14 AM
Thanks Josh

Dado
Mar 15th, 2002, 11:20 PM
I think Yugoslavia was better. But just in the past. I love my country much and crie that Yugo don't exists anymore:sad: :sad: :sad: . But it's a new begin and I hope it will bring more good things for "Serbia and Montenegro".

The people overthere had a tough time the last ten years and I think they're happy with the new country.

I LOVE YOU YUGO!!! YOU WILL STAY IN MY HEART FOREVER!!!!

Seles_Beckham
Mar 17th, 2002, 08:41 PM
we all hope that it's going to be some changes in the country.