PDA

View Full Version : Davis Cup

Mr_Molik
Sep 26th, 2004, 05:56 AM
there showing highlights of the final last yr its fucken awesome soooo inspiring i think im gona cry :tears:

ozfan44
Sep 26th, 2004, 09:02 AM
i woke up late

mum just said reid lost what the hell??
and woodbridge was up 30 when she went out!

Mr_Molik
Sep 26th, 2004, 09:09 AM
toddles lost 2 and 3 :tape: played absolutely SHIT he must have been so nervous
todd W won 0 and 1 against number1000 and something in the world

broncosven
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Congrats Doubles Todd

Unlucky Debut Todd

Aussie_chic
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:10 AM
there showing highlights of the final last yr its fucken awesome soooo inspiring i think im gona cry :tears:

I saw that! That was an amazing package. :hearts: :eek: :worship:
Loved Fitzy's commentry! My sis went to the final last yr with the fanatics and she rekons it was AMAZING! N she got to go to the after party with the players. (she thinks Lleyton is a gr8 singer- judging by his karaoke. But I think she'd think nethin he did was magic! :tape: )
She's been at this tie too (becoz we live in Perth), with the Fanatics. So if she tells me any juicy gossip I'll pass it on. ;) Mum saw her today and she's apparently looking pretty dead. They party every nite. Last nite she got home at 6am. So shes running on no sleep. Mum is stressing that she isn't eating properly and she took her fruit today so she could 'get some vitamins!' haha! :lol:

but yeah I'm seriously gonna go on a Davis Cup tour with The Fanatics some time!

Has ne1 else here been on a Fanatics tour? (or r we all too young?)

Mr_Molik
Sep 26th, 2004, 10:31 AM
I saw that! That was an amazing package. :hearts: :eek: :worship:
Loved Fitzy's commentry! My sis went to the final last yr with the fanatics and she rekons it was AMAZING! N she got to go to the after party with the players. (she thinks Lleyton is a gr8 singer- judging by his karaoke. But I think she'd think nethin he did was magic! :tape: )
She's been at this tie too (becoz we live in Perth), with the Fanatics. So if she tells me any juicy gossip I'll pass it on. ;) Mum saw her today and she's apparently looking pretty dead. They party every nite. Last nite she got home at 6am. So shes running on no sleep. Mum is stressing that she isn't eating properly and she took her fruit today so she could 'get some vitamins!' haha! :lol:

but yeah I'm seriously gonna go on a Davis Cup tour with The Fanatics some time!

Has ne1 else here been on a Fanatics tour? (or r we all too young?)
lol at lleytons karaoke :lol:
id love to be on the fanatics hopefully i will when im older

azza
Oct 25th, 2004, 01:11 PM
bit late but

Todd :rolleyes: