PDA

View Full Version : Beverly Knight!!!!!!

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I was talking about her in BCP's thread but this girl deserves much respect she is wothout question IMHO the MOST important artist the UK. I bought her new album on Monday and its amazing, Same(as I ever was), Whatever's Clever and Hurrican Jane and Beautiful Contradiction are amazing songs that will stand the test of time and shape generations to come. And the singles the Jamiacan Influenced and paty getter 'Get Up' is just as fresh as it ever is and 'Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda' is another good song, the album is cool and please everyone if you like your music GOOD, and I mean BRILLANT, get this album.

PS: Beige and BCP D'influence produced a track on her album and she duets with Musiq SoulChild on Beautiful Contradiction

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Thanks Gee Man thats from her 'Get Up' video, which is so cool:)

cullen
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:38 PM
I just purchased her recent album.Which I thought was pretty good.:)

Btb, nice to notice you recognise Beverley as the "MOST important artiste in the UK. ;) LOL!

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:44 PM
lol @ Cullen, I meant she was the UK's most important artist and of course Ireland's but then again she's not Irish;):rolleyes:

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Bump for Kisha and others:)

Kisha
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:50 PM
yeah for Beverley!

it's about time, she got everyones attention! Vanity will love this aswell!

:wavey: Mark!

rightous
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:55 PM
:wavey: Kisha sweetie how are ya?

Did you buy her album? I just hope the album gets a good position in the charts on Sunday:)

Kisha
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:02 AM
hey Mark! im ok thanks. bit ill, but im ok:)

i bought her albumon Monday! it's totally hot.:) i think it will be top 20. i dont think it will be top 10. it should be, but i dont know if everyone is aware of Beverley:kiss:

rightous
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Girl you just remember that light:):kiss: :kiss:

Whats your fave song, her song Same (as I always was) reminds me of you but its a great album, but I think it will go Top 10, she has done ok in advance sales:)

Kisha
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:24 AM
arw, i remember!:kiss: :kiss:

I love that song. thanks for saying that:) it does reflect the situation!:)

i really love Gold and Whatever's Clever!

rightous
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:27 AM
:kiss: :kiss:

yeah Whatever's Clever is very cool, and Same the bit about I haven't forgot my history but I embrace my furture, Black, Gold and Green and Red, White and Blue, thats all you girl:)

Kisha
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:32 AM
still got my fire, im never cold!!

still finding mountains, i've yet the climb

same as i ever was