PDA

View Full Version : Azza banned!

Mr_Molik
Sep 22nd, 2004, 03:44 AM
i couldnt believe it when i saw it :speakles:
i thought this merited a thread seeing as azza was such a great supporter of this forum and aussie tennis in general :sad: i guess those comments about asians(which i didnt agree with by the way) just went a bit too far

Mattographer
Sep 22nd, 2004, 05:58 AM
He deserved it because he's a racist! :) Racism is not tolerance anywhere and anytime.

Aussie_chic
Sep 22nd, 2004, 08:49 AM
Hmmmmmmmm. I agree that he made huge contributions! He did so many updates, scores, points, ranks, and just general news.
But I supose you have to deal with racist behaviour somehow. He is only very young, and I preume alot of what he said was immaturity. This seems quite extreme though. Or did he recieve warnings first?? And another question (sorry) is it a permanent ban? or is it just for a period of time, as a kind of 'lesson.'

Thanx

broncosven
Sep 22nd, 2004, 09:36 AM
bugger . . . . .

Mattographer
Sep 22nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
He is only very young
Oh, are you telling me that all white children included myself was racist when we're younger? :rolleyes:

TS
Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:53 AM
Oh, are you telling me that all white children included myself was racist when we're younger? :rolleyes:

Er, no. You do like jumping the gun don't you? Aussie_chic was obviously just using azza's age as an example for his behaviour. Not that his age is an excuse. I certainly wasn't that retarded at 14 (or however old he is).

So azza's gone :eek:

Oh well, can't believe it took them this long to do it...as he's been making remarks like this for as long as I can remember.

Although part of me will miss him I guess. Reading his posts were quite entertaining, even if for all the wrong reasons. May the little shit rest in cyber heaven (although I'm sure he'll find a way back).

But yes, I have to say I did appreciate the work he put in the chase race thread. That was a great contribution to this forum.

Mr_Molik
Sep 23rd, 2004, 03:01 AM
how am i gona no if haybittel won now? :sad:

broncosven
Sep 23rd, 2004, 04:05 AM
We all know that Azza was a great contributer but other people usually posted the results and azza jus reposted in the tourneys results

ozfan44
Sep 25th, 2004, 03:32 PM
i notice a few others banned like choppedlogic moderators finally cracking down!

Bleach
Sep 26th, 2004, 05:53 PM
:haha:

Postcard
Sep 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I seem to have missed whatever it was that azza did that got him banned. :eek:

And if it was a racist comment, then he didn't behave well. :fiery:

But I'm going to miss him! :hearts:

And I think that he's going to be suffering really bady. :sad:

Let's hope that we see azza back soon. :)

TennisVSTennis
Sep 27th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Well, I kinda think he is a spoiled rat, but still a nice poster though. I'll miss you:).

The Crow
Sep 28th, 2004, 08:19 AM
He's not permanently banned, he's suspended for a while.