PDA

View Full Version : What is Alexandra's new ranking? (After Indian Wells)

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:46 AM
I heard she will be 27 or so. But I would like to know for certain?

help:)

Hurley
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:19 AM
I get 27 too.

Jakeev
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:20 AM
Whoa hurley who is that hottie?

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:59 AM
Thanks Hurley:) Wow go Alex she is already in the 20's and with not many points to defend.!!

Whooooo hoooooo go Alex.

hiya :wavey: Jakeev:)

Monica_Rules
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:57 PM
Wow Go ALEX! She has almost nothing to defned untilll the hardcourt season so hopefully she can build and be top 20!

tenn_ace
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:19 PM
All kudos to Alex…

I saw this girl a year ago at the Ericsson and I saw her this year at IW… This time I saw a completely different tennis player: focused, determined with a good variety of shots. Although her game is still based on a strong serve (will probably always do), in her match against Elena D. she showed a respectful arsenal of VERY solid shots: drop shot, slice, backhand (the best), forehand (a lot improved). Her serve (booming 107-113 mph) worked the best at the most critical times (last games of the first and the last sets). In fact, in both of them she served 2-3 aces. She also mixes her serves pretty well now.

Elena played well, but Alex was better. She played like a truly top 15 player, which she will be by the end of the year (if stays injury free).

-Sonic-
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:21 PM
jakeev - thats one of the guys from BBmak, a band here.

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Thanks tennis_ace that was a great assesment of Alex esp. since I can't seem to get her to my TV Screen. I am so wanting to see her play tennis. I hope Miami sure shows some of her matches.:)