PDA

View Full Version : celebrity boxing!!!! lmfao

Tammy
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:07 AM
lmfao who else watched?? i am sorry but that was fucken hilarious and i think the states have lost their minds i can't believe that was aired on fox pffff lol

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:27 AM
I saw it!That was so funny!LOL,especially the Tonya vs. Paula match!Tonya knows how to kick ass!:p

Jetta
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:30 AM
its good to know that Paula's nose didn't get squished

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:32 AM
Leelee!Your avatar is so cute!Whered you get it?I want one!:angel:

Tammy
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:33 AM
but she did get knocked down and at the end she looked like she was going to cry after the match was stopped lmfao

.. and vanilla ice oh man he got his ass kicked!!!! lol

Infiniti2001
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:59 AM
OMG!! I was on the telephone with my cousin and laughing so hard, that I had to hang up ... Only in America heehee . Hey, did Tonya Harding have a boob job or has she always been this blessed? [evil grin]:p

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:08 AM
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! I watched it at work... lol

Oh Barry Williams hit the floor a good what 10 times? lol And Vanilla Ice just plain ole got spanked! And BAD!! LMAO and Paula at first was hanging then she reverted back to her school girl ways. lol Tonya kicked that ass.. laughing my ass off. GO TONYA! .. I so wanted her nose to fall off or something. Funny.. in fact I want more!!

HIYA INFINITI and JORDAN:wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:11 AM
Dont try to be my friend now,you blocked me...:sad: :p ;)

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:25 AM
Jordan you know why I blocked you? But that doesn't mean I dislike you here on the board.:)

Smoochez:kiss:

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:29 AM
*sigh* :rolleyes:

Vanity
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:32 AM
Don't bother with her jordan my dear :kiss:

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:36 AM
Jordan RULEZ:):wavey:

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Pfffff :rolleyes: @ Dawn
Leave me alone!:sad: :fiery:
Vanity!I'll take your advice..;)

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:48 AM
Awe Jordan stop acting like this. your a good kid.:)

You didn't want me to block you.. you pleaded to keep me on your MSN account.. and now this? I didn't do anything to you?? You kept playing games and bringing other people in our chats..acting silly. I told you I would block you if you kept it up?

And after all of that I still don't have any problems with you on the board.

Well have it your way ma cherie.:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

*SIGH*:)

Vanity
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:49 AM
Good job Jordan :D
Never trust anyone who has visions about collapsing bridges :)

you are so "usable" to her, remember? :p

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:52 AM
LOL@Vanity

:D :D :D :D :D

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Jordan you were infact not *usable* at all.. HE HE .. I didn't have to catch 7 butterflies to advance to another level in Final Fantasy 10.

:wavey: I advance and killed the boss in the Macalnia Woods.. YES!:)

Jordan smoochez to you sweetie:kiss: By the way I may need more advice concerning the *CALM LANDS* that looks to be a hard level.

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 04:55 AM
The only reason I pleaded with you to keep you from blocking me was so that I could hear your "visions" and such.Silly girl...:)

Cam'ron Giles
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:03 AM
Vanity, hon...how many titles have you won in 2002 you jelous b....:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:04 AM
:wavey: :kiss: I am glad you wanted to see them written.:) you're a nice kid.:)

Vanity
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Freethinker82
Vanity, hon...how many titles have you won in 2002 you jelous b....:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

oooh did I push a couple of buttons, lmao

idiot!

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:08 AM
Dawn!Just hush it!And quit calling me kid,just because I'm not in my 30s....:rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:16 AM
:wavey: :kiss: :hearts: Jordan you red head little feller you.. I am sorry . I usually call the younguns *kids*.. Sorry.:)

I even call the eldery *kiddo's* alot. I find it endearing:)

Bye Jordan.. your really a good kid. I mean that genuinely.:)

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Ok,whatever Dawn Maree,I'm not gonna address you anymore...*cleans you out of my head* There!;)

disposablehero
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:21 AM
Damn, I forgot about it. I was too wrapped up in getting my defective modem replaced.

So am I to understand that Harding, Bonaduce, and Bridges won? Not surprising, considering that all three of them were thugs matched up against sissies.

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:26 AM
LMAO@disposable.:)

No more like the SKANKS vrs. the LITTE BITCHES. What whoosies. LMAO at the fight. I taped it .. and will replay and continue to laugh my ass off.:)

Jordan. ... noooooooooo for I shall miss thee :drool: :kiss: .

bye Jordan:wavey: :wavey:

Hurley
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:28 AM
Wow. It actually existed. I thought I made it up during a NyQuil-induced hallucination.

So...who won? And how badly did the others get pummeled?

Anything of note?

*yawn*

Dawn Marie
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:38 AM
Hurely.. scroll above at my first post.:)

You may get a jist of some of what happened. Vanilla Ice got squashed.. and Barry(Greg Brady) fell to the ground from the very first punch.. LMAO. He just keot falling and falling.. lol. Poor Barry.

And Paula OH MY GOD.. aint no way she could of seen *Mr. Clinton*.. not with the way she loved to turn her back. LMAO the idiot kept turning her back on Tonya.. AFTER the bell rang to go fight. So funny. lol.:-)

Hurley
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:13 AM
Thanks Dawn :)

Celeste
Mar 14th, 2002, 11:58 PM
The Paula/Tonya match went the full and complete distance! Paula wasn't half bad in the first round. But she crumbled like a stale cookie as I predicted! She was running from Tonya there in the last two rounds. Poor thing. She acted all sweet at the end when they were talking. Poor Paula. Word to the tennis-pro wise! Don't play dirty like Tonya when you have talent. You don't want to end up doing Celebrity Boxing. Get slammed by Martina, etc., learn from it and move on. Don't scheme to bust her knees.

I learned TWO IMPORTANT things from the match:

(1) Despite having loads of plastic surgery, Paula Jones is still ugly as hell with a Pinocchio (sp?) nose!

(2) Tonya seems to have "grown up some" in the breast department. Ronnie has her wedding night tape with Jeff. She's flat as a board. She didn't seem flat last night. I wonder if struggling Tonya has found the funds for a boob job?

rightous
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:02 AM
No harm to Tonya but she is one mean son of a bitch and I wouldn't mess with her EVERrightous backs away and starts to run

Celeste
Mar 15th, 2002, 12:14 AM
I thought the match-ups were poor. In each match, you had crazed psycho versus wimp. No real challenge.

I would have loved to have seen Linda Tripp versus Tonya. Linda, sadly, is now battling cancer, and is broke and living in a farm rental selling puppies at flea markets. She can't find a job. Unlike Paula Jones, I don't think lucrative spreads in Playboy and Penthouse are in her future either. If you heard her tapes with Miss Lewinsky on that recent special, she is one nasty, devious broad. And "broad" is the correct word for her. I think she would have been pretty tough on Tonya, plus, I think she's a lot taller.