PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about Aranxta last night

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:29 PM
OMG, I can't belive it! First of all, I don't like Aranxta as a player....as a person she is awesome, but I never cheer for her, so I don't know why she appeared but here's the story:

Okay, my parents were going to Atlanta to the airport, and for some reason, I decide to ride down there with them (even though I am not flying anywhere) and all of a sudden, Aranxta comes into the van and decides to ride to Atlanta as well.

I was freaking out and I was like, "Oh my God, I totally love you (lying through my teeth, trying to befriend her)."

We started talking and I said, "How on earth did you beat Hingis in Charleston last year?" She said, "It wasn't Charleston, it was in Amelia Island, but I just played my game and was better than her. It was no big deal. But then I had expectations and next week in Charleston, I lost to her. (this is wrong....she actually lost to Likhovtseva, not Hingis, in Charleston).

Anyways, that was the dream....kinda wierd, eh? ;)

Julian
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:13 PM
I would KILL to have a dream of Arantxa!! Especially meeting her!! But in all, I never really have dreams with pro tennis players in it..I day dream about some though.. :D

supremeross
Mar 14th, 2002, 03:12 PM
That's too funny.