PDA

View Full Version : Has Britney and Justin split?

Evey
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Has Britney and Justin split?

Britney Spears has denied that she has split from long term boyfriend Justin Timberlake of 'N Sync. Britney told MTV earlier today: 'We are still together.' Britney made the statement after reports from the US had suggested she had split with Justin.

The celebrity couple were believed to have ended their relationship a week ago and Justin was said to have instigated the break up.

Britney recently admitted Justin was jealous over passionate love scenes in her hit film Crossroads with actor Anson Mount. The pair share a few passionate kissing scenes in the movie. worldpop showed you exclusive behind the scenes footage of the couple kissing on Friday. Justin said of the love scenes: 'I don't like it but it's something I have to get used to as part of this business.'

Britney releases her debut movie, Crossroads in the UK at the end of March and is busy promoting the movie around Europe. She is due to arrive in the UK next week for the premiere of the movie.

Speaking earlier this year Britney said: 'We do want to get married and have kids and stuff like that - however, maybe in 15 years time.' The couple were also believed to have recently bought a house in LA together.

:confused: so has britney and her man split?

vw43
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:35 PM
I don't know...I haven't heard about this..I will have to go home and watch the E! channel...:)

Evey
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:39 PM
If she has spilt from him i bet there will be a load of guys after her.

Jetta
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:03 PM
I heard that Brit was seen crying at various places around Hollywood while hanging out with Tara Reid.

I think that adds to the suspicion that she and Justin split.

vw43
Mar 13th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Oh screw curly head and move on....he's not really that cute anyway...(imo)...

why not try and get some of this....:kiss:

Jordan.
Mar 13th, 2002, 10:52 PM
I hope not,they made such a great couple.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Evey
Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:46 PM
*bump*

The saga still continues whether or not she has split from him :confused:

oh while im on the subject of Britney heres a pic of her
http://www.britneyspears.org/n2101/ama2002/03.jpg

I would like to have my hair like Britney's in that pic, except my hair would just be my highlights. But it wouldnt work with my hair probably coz my hair is thin it probably wouldn't sit.

angele87
Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:55 PM
I actually agree that they made a nice couple!! Hope they haven't split up!

shirley
Mar 23rd, 2002, 06:41 PM
If they have split, there will be a queue a mile long of guys to date her.