PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect from Tatiana?

saki
Sep 14th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Just curious as to how far you think she'll go.

I've been quite impressed, particularly with the strategies she tries to employ in her matches. They don't always work, but she's obviously working hard on strategy as well as her shots and I think that's going to be really important. I mean, there are loads of youngsters with good groundstrokes and serves, but what distinguishes Tatiana from the pack is that she's working out when to use what shot.

I think she ought to be able to make it up to top 15 next year and hopefully a big win or two. Eventually, I think she'll make it to the top 10, but I'm not quite sure about whether she'll win slams or make top 5.

TatiAnnahølic
Sep 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
IMO in the future she'll be a steady top5/7, she has every shot in the book and a great fitness but lacks a big weapon, she'll have a career ala Myskina/ASV :worship:

beauty_is_pink
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:26 PM
I don't expect much from Tati, jus that she'll play her best game and be successfull and happy, she has all the talent in the world and is still improving it's jus a matter of time before she wins the big ones ;)

Next year for the news season, I *hope* she'll win a few titles and break into the top20

martirogi
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Tati will be BIG. She'll definately win at least 3 grand slams including the french open. She'll do great next year maybe a slam quarter or semi. In 2006 she'll win her first major. :bounce: Overall pretty low expectations :tape: she'll win at her own pace.

yukon145
Sep 14th, 2004, 09:37 PM
i really think she has a good chance to make top 10, top 15 at least. as of when it will happen, i'm not sure. hopfully next year, but sometimes i worry about the "sophomore slump" that so many players go through. i really just Tati keeps having fun playing tennis, because thats what its all about.

Andy.
Sep 14th, 2004, 10:25 PM
My Impresion of Tati is that she will be a very strong top ten player for about 5 to 8 years similar to Mary Pierce but i think she will have some very good years where she can finish top 5. i think she will win at least 1 Grand Slam but is capable of winning maybe 2 or three. I can see her being the great rival of Sharapova and Kuznetsova.

Ravsieg
Sep 15th, 2004, 12:12 AM
She made 4th Round at Wimbledon on her debut, same as Sharapova... now look at Sharapova, I guess we could say there's hope she wins Wimbledon right in 2005 :)

HTE
Sep 15th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I think she has the potential to be one of the absolute top players over the next 10+ years, winning several Slams.
If she steers clear of serious injuries or other problems I'm pretty convinced that she will be established in the top 10 within a year or two.

saby
Sep 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I think Tati will be in the top 10 in 1 or 2 years

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Harju.
Sep 15th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I think Tati is easily a solid top 25 player.

I hope by next year she could have broken into top 10, but I just hope that she takes this step by step. And don't overwork herself.