PDA

View Full Version : This is bound to stir more rumors

Master Lu
Mar 13th, 2002, 11:26 AM
JMB: "I'm very close with Andy Roddick..."

:angel:

Also, he switched to two-handers because he was too skinny!?? Can you even imagine him skinny...

vw43
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:39 PM
I don't like these rumors....andy is straight..at least he is in my dreams at night....:angel:

sartrista7
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Q. How did you manage to turn things around?

JAN-MICHAEL GAMBILL: Well, first of all, I'm so excited about my new socks. I have to say that right here. I don't know if anybody noticed, but I'm not wearing completely black socks anymore. What do you think? I am so pumped.

:rolleyes: He did actually go on to answer the question, but excited about your new socks????

Master Lu
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:25 PM
hehe, I don't really care, being a striaght guy myself, but there's been a loooooot of talk about it on these boards. ;)

Then again, if JMG is gay, my girlfriend just might stop having that faraway look every time we're watching his matches. I doubt it, but you never know. :p

vw43
Mar 13th, 2002, 01:32 PM
oh, I totally think JMG may be gay but I honestly don't think Roddick is..pretty please...oh well. even if he is i can still dream can't i?

:hearts:

maccardel
Mar 13th, 2002, 02:07 PM
So what if he is gay.....James Blake is much hotter anyway.

Keith
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Hmm... I have a strong hunch that Roddick is the bottom in that relationship.

CanadianBoy21
Mar 13th, 2002, 03:43 PM
"I'm very close with Andy Roddick..."

He had to say his last name... :rolleyes: :p

"How did you manage to turn things around?

JAN-MICHAEL GAMBILL: Well, first of all, I'm so excited about my new socks."

Who cares! :rolleyes:
And what do socks have to do with turning things around in the mach.
That kid annoys me too, even more than Andy.

Monica_Rules
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:03 PM
LOL!:o :D :rolleyes:

Williams Rulez
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:30 AM
New socks can help you out in a match? :eek:

*Taking notes for my next match* ;)

D0cevil
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:40 AM
New socks?

Where in the world did JMG get that from the reporters question? I
guess he was tired at the moment:rolleyes:

By the way did anyone notice how tight his shorts were during his match? I know i did. :p :drool: ;)

disposablehero
Mar 14th, 2002, 01:54 AM
I hear Pete is divorcing Bridget because he is absolutely MAD about Andre, and they are moving in together. Hope Steffi doesn't get emotionally scarred by this.

Jordan.
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:23 AM
LOL,actually socks can help you out in a match,if their softer or thicker than regular ones,they provide cushion which makes your feet ache less...:angel:

SassyMolassy
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:43 AM
March 12, 2002

PACIFIC LIFE OPEN

Indian Wells, California

J.M. GAMBILL/J. Blake

3-6, 6-3, 6-2

An interview with:

JAN-MICHAEL GAMBILL

MODERATOR: Questions for Jan-Michael.

Q. How did you manage to turn things around?

JAN-MICHAEL GAMBILL: Well, first of all, I'm so excited about my new socks. I have to say that right here. I don't know if anybody noticed, but I'm not wearing completely black socks anymore. What do you think? I am so pumped. GAY!!!

I think I had a game plan out there. I stuck to it the whole match. That's something I'm very excited about. A lot of times I'll go out in my matches, serve big, hit big groundstrokes, hope the guy hits short balls I can come in on.

We had an actual game plan we worked on. It's great when that works out. Started to get on him a little bit. You know, he started making errors where I was attacking his second serve. You know, I feel pretty good about it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ALL THOUGHT OF THE SAME THING!!!! LOL!

SassyMolassy
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by D0cevil
New socks?

Where in the world did JMG get that from the reporters question? I
guess he was tired at the moment:rolleyes:

By the way did anyone notice how tight his shorts were during his match? I know i did. :p :drool: ;)

I could not see that match :sad: Anyone have pics? :confused:

SassyMolassy
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Gambill: I'm excited about my tennis. I'm really enjoying myself on court. I think I could do well against anyone. And I think it's great that so many American guys are doing well. I'm very close with Andy Roddick, and James [Blake] and I get along well. Mardy [Fish] is also a good guy.

He is just so excited about everything! (and everyone! :eek: ) :rolleyes: :drool: :hearts:

MaRKy MaRk
Mar 14th, 2002, 06:17 AM
I think jan-michael's trying to get some attention with his socks. May I ask, what type of socks was he wearing this time?? Pink and purple??

Master Lu
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:06 AM
WOW! I was sure you were all joking with the socks stuff. Ummm, ok, I'll just put that as his wierd sense of humor... What else could it be? (Well apart from what majority of you are saying... :angel: )

marshmellow
Mar 14th, 2002, 07:37 AM
skinny....yes, jan-mike was a small kid so he had to use both hands on both of his ground shots to generate enough power....he had a late growth spurt of 2 inches too....

the socks....:rolleyes:

Aloysius
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:18 PM
I can relate to being skinny as a kid, but I'm still waiting for my growth spurt. Although at age 24, it might be more wishful thinking than anything on my part. I've got the body of a 12-year-old. And a brain to match. :p

Scotso
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:34 PM
OMG... I was questioning it but the socks comment... he's gay. No doubt about it.

Not that I care because I don't find him all that attractive.

Docevil
Mar 14th, 2002, 02:48 PM
These are the...SOCKS!!!
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020312/capt.1015992788pacific_life_open_mjt116.jpg

SassyMolassy
Mar 15th, 2002, 01:33 AM
Oooooh!

Cersei
Mar 15th, 2002, 10:47 AM
ROTFL u guys are funny