PDA

View Full Version : Does someone have an appartment in Paris for Mary !!!

saby
Sep 8th, 2004, 10:33 AM
News from french newspaper

Mary's injury appeared on the last point of the tie break when Mary hit the last forehand at 6.1. It's the same injury she had last year. After the match against Maria she had trouble with her calf but not the thigh.

Slevtlana and her are very good friends and that is why they both talked at the end of the match.

Mary said, Maria hit the ball harder than Svetlana and she wasn't bother at all by Svetlana's game.

My game is there I have to take care of my fitness, if I can't work with my legs for now I will train my upper body. I'm taking one week off and I'm going to Paris to work with the french federation and trying to find an appartement in Paris, I will live with my brother...

Yes yes yes !!! she's comming back at home

:angel: :angel: :angel:

sebbe
Sep 8th, 2004, 08:23 PM
About the apartement, money shouldn't be any problems for sure for Mary:)

ali
Sep 8th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Thanks Saby :)

I wish they had Mary's interview up on the US Open site but its good to hear she still sounds pretty upbeat...and is moving back to Paris!

Do you know what working with the French federation actually entails? Do they have other coaches there or will she just use their facilities with David? I guess this also means her and David are continuing to work together which is great news!

http://www.tennis.info/images/US4/11Mon/KuznetsovaPierce9469.jpg

Classy reaction from Mary after the match :)

CathyC!
Sep 9th, 2004, 09:48 AM
she's an angel :angel:

saby
Sep 9th, 2004, 11:43 AM
Mary wants to continu her partnership with Xavier Moreau (the french physical tainner) at Roland Garros.

I forgot to say, Mary mentioned that she wants to be part of the fed cup team, it's one of her main gold, Amélie and others frenchs players answered to her by : Mary loved to be with us (the french team) and we love to be with her.

By the way France will play against Spain for fed cup final and Russia will play against Austria.

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Sep 10th, 2004, 09:36 PM
Hello Saby,

Thanks so much for the news.

Mary is definately and ANGEL !!!!!!!!

regards

Mark