PDA

View Full Version : Serena committed 57 unforced errors...

JenCpLvr
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:13 AM
THAT is the reason she lost the match.. not because she was on the short end of a bad call.

It was wrong, it was bad, but it didn't cost her the match.

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:14 AM
omg. you are either brave or naive. I don't know which one. :eek:

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:14 AM
THAT is the reason she lost the match.. not because she was on the short end of a bad call.

Will you stop with these posts? Really...will you stop?

kosmikgroove
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:15 AM
is the bad lines call considered one of her UE or did they adjust the #? (really curious, not bashing)

Knizzle
give it up JenCPlvr, nothing will change anyone's minds. What happened is set in stone.

Rocketta
and with all those ue's she still needed help from the umpire....:tears:

bandabou
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself....hey when the umpire overrules a call, does that become an ufe?!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1

Damn right Jen did nothing but play hard and like she said with guts. She was just better in the second and third set!!!!

deckham
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:16 AM
check out the winners column as well.... ;)

lucashg
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:17 AM
Even with that incredible amount of errors, you could see that she was winning her games far easier than Capriati - at least in the 3rd set. If it weren't for those bad calls she would've won it, especially since most of her errors were in S2, not in the last one.

bandabou
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:18 AM
Jen played well, nobody´s denying that...but come on, those calls didn´t come at 30-0 or something....

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:18 AM
and with all those ue's she still needed help from the umpire....:tears:
OMG this just OWNED every single reply!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :hearts: :kiss:

tennischick
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:20 AM
JenCapLvr:
i agree that Serena made more errors than she shoud have. i also believe that Jennifer played superb defensive tennis and simply waited for Serena to make errors. but there''s no question that those bad line calls determined the outcome of this match. and i hope that the Chair loses her job immediately bec at the end of the day, it was her responsibility to adjudicate fairly and impartially. :mad:

backhanddtl4
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:51 AM
With there being 3 bad calls in the last game itself, Serena definately could/would have won those points, which would have for sure changed the match...

Berlin_Calling
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:53 AM

ok then, Richard Williams.

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:55 AM
It doesn't change my opinion of Jennifer or the lines judge. Try again.