PDA

View Full Version : Jenny fans: Her slices crosscourt and down the line were just delicious!!!

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:59 AM
In that one long rally she hit three slices down the line on serena that clipped the baseline and were wickedly off pace. the depth on them was scary and then her crosscourt slices were giving serena fits on her forehand and pushing serena back on her crosscourt backhand power shots were she tries to overpower jenn or hit angles on her and come to the net. also she used the slice great to fend off those silly serena dropshots.

also her lobs were gorgeous. and i remember a few clutch touch volleys.

I love her new approach to the game. she is not all power by any means and yet she can still bring the heat. did you see some of those forehands? :)

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:00 AM
In that one long rally she hit three slices down the line on serena that clipped the baseline and were wickedly off pace. the depth on them was scary and then her crosscourt slices were giving serena fits on her forehand and pushing serena back on her crosscourt backhand power shots were she tries to overpower jenn or hit angles on her and come to the net. also she used the slice great to fend off those silly serena dropshots.

also her lobs were gorgeous. and i remember a few clutch touch volleys.

I love her new approach to the game. she is not all power by any means and yet she can still bring the heat. did you see some of those forehands? :)LOL.... the vulture is feeding!!!!!!!!!!!

SWOOP!!!!!

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:01 AM
uh. lol but seriously i wonder if ANYONE ON HERE can talk actual tennis. and jenn really played totally different against Serena than usual.

*roddicksinme*
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:03 AM
the slice backhands were a very key shot in this match...Jen was very smart to use them, the made Serena hit an error off almost every one :)
well done Jen :bounce:

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:12 AM
you are right. she must have won 90% of the very many points that she won using them.

htm
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Yes and her cheating wasn't bad either.

dylan24
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:24 AM
jen looked really nice in that black dress after the match
being interviewed in usa network booth

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Jen did play awesome I never saw her play like that against Serena!!! It was so exciting to watch it. Thanks for talking about how the tennis was and not the calls!!

geoepee
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Yes and her cheating wasn't bad either.
LOL

htm, I could've sworn your rep dots were all orange just a day ago.... ;)