PDA

View Full Version : Stop Whining Serena Lost.

SharapovaFan16
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Hey is she would have finished the match off, or played better tennis would she have been in that situation. Don't think so, so you can't blame the match on a few bad calls. People like that are looking for the easy way out. In sports you either good, bad, or lucky. Shit happens. Sometimes it goes your way sometimes it doesn't. True champions rise above those moments when the going get tough. 1 more thing I think Sharapova has more grand slams this year than the sisters combined. I hate it when it happens like that!

selking
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
woooooohoooooooooooooooo

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
Stop being an idiot.

Stamp Paid
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:53 AM
Fuck you guys! (not post #3) :)

bmxbandit
Fuck you guys! (not post #3) :)
:lol:

bandabou
Please, please.....there´s close calls when it could have been close and then there is BAD calls...when there is NO doubt that the ball was in.

thelittlestelf
What did you just say? It makes no sense.

Anyway, *WAAAAHHHHHHH*

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:54 AM
Stop whining that others are angry and upset. Go about your day.

Mrs. Peel
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Hey is she would have finished the match off, or played better tennis would she have been in that situation. Don't think so, so you can't blame the match on a few bad calls. People like that are looking for the easy way out. In sports you either good, bad, or lucky. Shit happens. Sometimes it goes your way sometimes it doesn't. True champions rise above those moments when the going get tough. 1 more thing I think Sharapova has more grand slams this year than the sisters combined. I hate it when it happens like that!

Last time I checked Maria LOST before BOTH of the WIlliams Sisters :rolleyes:

honey, that is the only thing Sharapova has over V & S. You need to chill out on the shit talk before your girl fades into obscurity with getting bounced out early at tournaments and all...her coach quit AND controlling daddy..hmmm..methinks you need to be checking your own faves drama :rolleyes:

SharapovaFan16
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:56 AM
there is a fine line between being angry/upset then whining. what people are posting is whining. what if serena gets that point gets this point. who knows the outcome. i say beat jennifer in 2 sets, and you ain't got shit to worry about.

SharapovaFan16
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:57 AM
you call that drama? that's what i call a kick in the ass. obviously you don't watch sports enough or understand anything about them to not see how motivational something like this is, but it's ok.

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:58 AM
If it's okay why are you even posting?

thelittlestelf
there is a fine line between being angry/upset then whining. what people are posting is whining. what if serena gets that point gets this point. who knows the outcome. i say beat jennifer in 2 sets, and you ain't got shit to worry about.
I totally have no idea what you are saying. It really truly makes no sense.

SharapovaFan16
she has looks and a fashion sense over the williams sisters too. who wears a denim looking skirt to play in. recockulous!

Mrs. Peel
you call that drama? that's what i call a kick in the ass. obviously you don't watch sports enough or understand anything about them to not see how motivational something like this is, but it's ok.
oh darling I watch plenty of sports...

how many early beatings does Maria have to take to get motivated? :confused:

thelittlestelf
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:59 AM
she has looks and a fashion sense over the williams sisters too. who wears a denim looking skirt to play in. recockulous!
Man, if you are from Virginia and think "recockulous" is a word, there is a problem.

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Obviously you don't have a thorough understanding of English language.

Mrs. Peel

Maria is just a copy cat wannabe...she has 1/16 of the endorsements...very few titles and none of the style...

THere is nothing original about Maria..just a cardboard cut out of a composite of other half ass tennis players :wavey:

*JR*
Please, please.....there´s close calls when it could have been close and then there is BAD calls...when there is NO doubt that the ball was in.Write Jen's agent, Barbara Perry: bperry@imgworld.com

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Maria is just a copy cat wannabe...she has 1/16 of the endorsements...very few titles and none of the style...

THere is nothing original about Maria..just a cardboard cut out of a composite of other half ass tennis players :wavey:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs. Peel
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Besides SharapovaFan16..shouldn't you be beating off to your little Maria Sharapova fan rags instead of trying to pick fights with Williams Fans??...use your time constructively son! Your momma will be shooing you off to bed soon!

SharapovaFan16
Sep 12th, 2004, 04:22 AM
mrs. peel my mom passed away.

SharapovaFan16
Sep 12th, 2004, 04:32 AM
haha it is a good one when it works. haha, shit i'm not scared of a few williams fans. what are they gonna do? whine me to death. because that's all they do is whine, cry, and pout. it gets old after a while.

Elvira
Sep 12th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Williams fans are too busy eating crow.

Diesel
Sep 12th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Williams fans are too busy eating crow.

About what :confused:

dreamgoddess099
Sep 12th, 2004, 05:52 AM
haha, shit i'm not scared of a few williams fans. what are they gonna do? whine me to death. because that's all they do is whine, cry, and pout. it gets old after a while.How original, whining about how much others are supposedly whining. :rolleyes:

bandabou
Sep 12th, 2004, 07:00 AM
why should we be whining?! Nobody expected nor WANTED the Williams to do well anyways and they still reached 4th round and QF. Maria otoh....all hype, no drama. :tape: