PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be awful

htm
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:50 AM
The media is going to eat this up and sell it for what it is worth. They are going to make Jenn look like a total complete cheat. It really don't matter who win people are going to be talking about the bad line calls. Horrible Tournment.

thelittlestelf
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
The media is going to eat this up and sell it for what it is worth. They are going to make Jenn look like a total complete cheat. It really don't matter who win people are going to be talking about the bad line calls. Horrible Tournment.
If anything so far the media has been sympathetic with Jen.

Jen was wrong in not saying anything. Totally, utterly wrong. Then she goes and says "It was close." I'm sorry, I am (used to be) a Jen fan, but this comment is completely ridiculous. She knew it was in, and she SHOULD have said something, no matter what.

HectorMagnus
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM

sure, Jen will have the hell on Earth because of this, they will come with all stuff you can read as well on this board aka cheater, robbed, raped, etc....

And they missed the point: Jen won, she wanted it, she deserved it, she won.

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:53 AM
nope, jenn will ALWAYS get a free pass. many many times during match she acts foul and mysteriously the American cameras pan away from her bad behaviour. she is America's sweetheart, not a short Belgian who beats Americans and therefore needs to be villified. :devil:

htm
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:58 AM
sure, Jen will have the hell on Earth because of this, they will come with all stuff you can read as well on this board aka cheater, robbed, raped, etc....

And they missed the point: Jen won, she wanted it, she deserved it, she won.

You said she derseved it, does that mean at any cost if so it would be hard to think what type of person you are and your beliefs. That cheating is ok as long as you win.

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Jen made herself look bad. The media doesn't need to do a thing.

The New York crowd for the most part loves Jen's personality. They'll forget this by Friday.

cool bird
I hope they fry her fat ass and her dads as well

HectorMagnus
You said she derseved it, does that mean at any cost if so it would be hard to think what type of person you are and your beliefs. That cheating is ok as long as you win.

you can't say she didn't deserved it, she won 2:6, 6:4, 6:4 what's not normal about it?

and please, only the Biggest one can judge!

Jasmin
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:04 AM
Well it's not like Jen has all these endorsements. Serena and V has all the money.

esquímaux
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:09 AM
I hope they fry her fat ass and her dads as well
That's all muscle actually :eek:;)

brunof
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:11 AM
you can't say she didn't deserved it, she won 2:6, 6:4, 6:4 what's not normal about it?

and please, only the Biggest one can judge!'Ol Jill Craybas has gotten some bad calls in her day too...yet no one is bitching about that. :lol: It's not Jennifer fault or job to make sure the line calls are "fair." Everyone gets there share of good and bad calls. Jennifer won this match, she wanted it and took it.

cool bird
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:14 AM
That's all muscle actually :eek:;)

Well I have never seen muscule jiggle about as must as that.

lizchris
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Well it's not like Jen has all these endorsements. Serena and V has all the money.
That's becasuse they played and still play by the rules.