PDA

View Full Version : Please name all the reasons why you KNOW Jennifer saw the ball in....

JenCpLvr
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Cuz you all seem to know that one beyond the shadow of a doubt :rolleyes:

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:50 AM
First of all, don't generalize. I never said Jennifer SAW the ball. She just shouldn't have made a comment like that.

RYNJ
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:52 AM
If you were playing defense like her, those balls to you are like the size of basketballs... I mean the umpire saw it and she wasnt even on the court.

Diesel
It didn't help that her body language was of a player who knew the ball was in. And if you know the line call went your way, you make a statement the way Jen did at the end.

WSfan
First of all, don't generalize. I never said Jennifer SAW the ball. She just shouldn't have made a comment like that.

That comment made me lose my respect for her. If she didn't say a comment like that I would not have been blaming her, but what she said after the match was just absurd!

selking
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:53 AM
so you guys are saying that if you all were playing in a grandslam quarter you would say" im sorry ref but serenas ball was in" Not one person would do that

Josh810
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:56 AM
That comment made me lose my respect for her. If she didn't say a comment like that I would not have been blaming her, but what she said after the match was just absurd!
What did she say?

tennisluver99
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:56 AM
She'd have to be blind to not have seen the ball in. Even I knew the ball was in and I'm watching it on my little tv.

bmxbandit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:57 AM
so you guys are saying that if you all were playing in a grandslam quarter you would say" im sorry ref but serenas ball was in" Not one person would do that
No...she should have said she was on defense and didn't clearly see and leave it at that...not go on saying Serena won the game anyways (which was WRONG) and how she gets bad calls all the time and she pretty much deserved that one. THAT was wrong.

FanDeJen
Jennifer has trouble with her eyes under the big lights...she got surgery so donīt blame her

Diesel

Jen doesn't have to do the ump's job, but then again it shows her lack of integrity. Some people would speak up, some wouldn't. It's about where their minds are. But Jen did not have to say what she said at the end of the match basically saying it was okay because stuff like that has happened to her in the past and that she was owed it and that good things come to people who wait... wtf? Makes you think that even though she played well that she needed help and gladly accepted it. Oh well.

ys
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Who the hell cares whether she saw it or not?

Linesman called it in. Umpire never overruled it. She just made an obvious scoring mistake.. Just like that moron at WImbledon.. Jennifer knew that she was just given 2 points..