PDA

View Full Version : Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:43 AM
It was sad @ first, but now it's kinda funny. Venus and Serena are worth well over 100 million dollars, and they know that the weight of the world is not on the tennis match.

What's even more hilarious is that it sometimes takes terrible officiating in order to defeat them.

Given the unfair treatment that Gibson got, it's only fitting that Serena is able to hold her head up high in the face of this kind of unfair treatment too.:)

Rocketta
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:48 AM
all I can say is I'm glad I didn't watch that match.....I might've had a stroke from being outraged. :fiery:

God looks after me sometimes...:angel:

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:48 AM
all I can say is I'm glad I didn't watch that match.....I might've had a stroke from being outraged. :fiery:

God looks after me sometimes...:angel:
You don't know the half of it. :D

Good thread Pureracket.

faboozadoo15
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:49 AM
jennifer capriati def. serena williams 2-6 6-4 6-4
get over it.

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:49 AM
get over it.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when a vulture would show up.

SWOOP!

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:50 AM
BTW take a look at the quote in my sig, it has been so appropriate for the last month that I've had it there. Tonight more than ever.

Thanks to Ice Cube for inspiring me.

Rocketta
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:52 AM
get over it.
I'll get over it if you kiss my ass. :D

What do ya say? A tit for tat? ;)

Mrs. Peel
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:52 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering when a vulture would show up.

SWOOP!

:lol: @ Vulture

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:53 AM
:lol: @ VultureThat's what the haters like fabdoodoo remind me of - vultures. . .lol.

Rocketta
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:54 AM
You don't know the half of it. :D

Good thread Pureracket.
Whewww I am so grateful that I wasn't watching that match. I would be like :armed: and :smash: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Whewww I am so grateful that I wasn't watching that match. I would be like :armed: and :smash: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knizzle
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:58 AM
I'll get over it if you kiss my ass. :D

What do ya say? A tit for tat? ;)
:haha: :haha:

This may turn into a trademark Pureracket/Rocketta thread. Baby blue vs. NC State red. ;)

tennisfan22
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Serena would have lost w/o those bad calls . Anyways Jennifer is in the SF's and Serena isn't so you'll can whine all you want :bounce:

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:01 AM
Serena would have lost w/o those bad calls . Anyways Jennifer is in the SF's and Serena isn't so you'll can whine all you want :bounce:LOL. ...duck!!!!!!!!!!!! Another vulture. . .

SWOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Mamba.
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:03 AM
At the end of the day tennis isn't the end all be all for these two. I'm just glad that they are healthy again and can either choose to play tennis do other things outside of tennis. I'm sure this match hurts for a lot of people, but it won't matter if Jen doesn't win because whether you lose in the first round or the finals you still lost, no one remembers second place finishers very long.

Rocketta
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:11 AM
:haha: :haha:

This may turn into a trademark Pureracket/Rocketta thread. Baby blue vs. NC State red. ;)
With the Big RED & WHITE winning of course....:dance: