PDA

View Full Version : OMFG!!! Serena a drama queen. she called it a Wimbledon CONSPIRACY!!!

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:28 AM
but then did not explain what she meant by that but evaded the question. :devil:

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:41 AM
Jakeev,
See what I was talking about with treufreund. This snake acts like he is soooo innocent, but you see what his posts are about now, right?

thelittlestelf
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:43 AM
You can throw any shit you want at us Serena fans. No matter what, you lose, we win.

Mrs. Peel
SOMEBODY CALL AGADORE!!! WE NEED SOME PIRIN QUICK!!! :bolt:

treufreund
no, i love the fact that she said "conspiracy" it's hillarious.

serena was robbed here!!

Diesel
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:44 AM
Serena is going to have high emotions right now. She's angry, she's upset, hurt, she's feeling it all.

Pureracket
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:48 AM
no, i love the fact that she said "conspiracy" it's hillarious.

serena was robbed here!!Is the fact that you are a bitter, molding piece of scum make you laugh too? Now THAT'S hilarous.:lol:

treufreund
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:49 AM
Is the fact that you are a bitter, molding piece of scum make you laugh too? Now THAT'S hilarous.:lol:
omg. you are funny. :lol:

esquímaux
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM

Gurl, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!! :spit::worship:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 8th, 2004, 02:52 AM
Fiend, you are one piece of shit...No wonder you cant find a man cause of your high pitch voice...:lol:

*JR*
Sep 8th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Obviously, Serena meant that after she dominated Jen 6-1, 6-1 @ Wimby this year, the "powers that be" were "pulling the other way". (Whether they were is something I don't know, but it was a rather strange error last night). Again, a linesperson who noticed it should have been welcome to "approach the chair" IMO.

Infiniti2001
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:07 PM

:spit: now I have malt all over my damn keyboard :lol: :haha:

Wigglytuff
Sep 8th, 2004, 07:12 PM
You're officially an idiot. We all know what Serena meant.
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: