PDA

View Full Version : Jen Fans....

Cam'ron Giles
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:12 AM
I really like alot of you and my initial posts after the match was very harsh but I am sure that those of you that I like can understand...I hated Jen...then I liked her and cheered for her recently but I just cant anymore...I have no beef with any of you but I think that this puts your fave in the same league as JHH. I know it's not Jen's job to make line calls but I thaught she would have been a bit more compassionate during her on court interview and she just stood there and lied...Cheaters never win and her drought will contine and rightly so...:wavey:

G1Player2
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:14 AM
I really like alot of you and my initial posts after the match was very harsh but I am sure that those of you that I like can understand...I hated Jen...then I liked her and cheered for her recently but I just cant anymore...I have no beef with any of you but I think that this puts your fave in the same league as JHH. I know it's not Jen's job to make line calls but I thaught she would have been a bit more compassionate during her on court interview and she just stood there and lied...Cheaters never win and her drought will contine and rightly so...:wavey:
After tonight JHH is not even in the same LEAGUE as Jenn...Even though JHH might have been wrong, I could understand it a little, and it was more about the raised hand rather than anything else.

Wigglytuff
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:20 AM

maybe i havent seen enough tennis but i cant seem to be able to make myself understand what the hell happened. that final call i can understand, but the first bad call in the 3rd set is just wrong, there is NO way in hell that is justifieble. and while rooting for your fav is part of the game, sometimes, enough is enough.

FanDeJen
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:29 AM
Jen was blinded by her desire to win.. but she´s human and she can make mistakes .

HectorMagnus
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:44 AM

heaven will not fall on Earth Cam'ron if you like her or hate her, you don't write the fate....

Stefwhit
Sep 8th, 2004, 03:52 AM
After tonight JHH is not even in the same LEAGUE as Jenn...Even though JHH might have been wrong, I could understand it a little, and it was more about the raised hand rather than anything else.
I totally agree and I can even say that I respect Justine as for Jenn, well my mother says if you have nothing nice to say....

Justin
Sep 8th, 2004, 04:00 AM
LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha:

Christine was an outright liar and played a MAJOR part in the "hand" episode. Capriati simply said nothing about the call (who knows FOR SURE what she saw... we all know FOR SURE what the cheetah did) and then answered questions after the match. Right after.

Was Jennifer asked during the match what another person called? No

Was Christine asked during the match what SHE did? Yes.

Clearly, you are speaking on emotion now and not common sense.